Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

KITTY STUTTER

mtrocket

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 Red Jewel XLR
A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students. 'Human Beings are the only animals that stutter,' she says.

A little girl raises her hand. 'I had a kitty-cat who stuttered.' The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked the girl to describe the incident.

'Well', she began, 'I was in the back yard with my kitty and the Rottweiler that lives next door got a running start and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!' 'That must've been VERY scary,' said the teacher.

'It sure was,' said the little girl. 'My kitty raised his back, went Sssss, Sssss, Sssss' and before he could say 'S***,' the Rottweiler ate him!

The teacher wet her pants laughing.

Oldie but a goodie :laugh::laugh::laugh::lol::lol:

I'm sorry. Kevin has a billion jokes. Meant no disrespect.

No worries here... you're right, there are a billion jokes. Ever wonder who has the time to come up with them??? Sure glad they do, though...:worship:

I'm starting to think you have just as many as Kevin, maybe even more. Me too what would we do with our time if someone didn't come up with these jokes. :worship::laugh:

I'm starting to think you have just as many as Kevin, maybe even more. Me too what would we do with our time if someone didn't come up with these jokes. :worship::laugh:

Actually, I have LOTS of email friends that pass them on daily. I usually forget them as soon as I have read them. Thank the computer gods for cut & paste...:worship::lol: