Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Love a good nurse...

mtrocket

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 Red Jewel XLR
A policeman was rushed to the hospital with an inflamed appendix. The doctors operated and advised him that all was well; however, the patrolman kept feeling something pulling at the hairs in his crotch. Worried that it might be a second surgery and the doctors hadn't told him about it, he finally got enough energy to pull his hospital gown up enough so he could look at what was making him so uncomfortable.

Taped firmly across his pubic hair and private parts were three wide strips of adhesive tape, the kind that doesn't come off easily --- if at all. Written on the tape in large black letters was the sentence, "Get well soon - from the nurse in the Jeep you pulled over last week."

Welcome back Rod! We've missed you!

Honestly that's only "FUNNY" as long as its not you! Good one! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

I'm still laughing over that one!

Here's a TRUE ONE that happened to me after several hours of surgery on my neck.
This happened while in the recovery room at the VA hospital in West Los Angeles, CA.

I thought I was dreaming and felt wind blowing on my 'private parts' and I said,"That's just a figure of speech." and to my surprise I heard, "OH MY GOD! YOU'RE AWAKE!" I opened my eyes and there was this young female nurse looking back at me and her face was as red as a beet!
Then she explained that my bladder was full and she was trying to insert a Catheter to drain it because they didn't think I would wake up for about another hour or so as I had been under for almost 10 hours.

As it turned out, she didn't have to put the Catheter in.:)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom