Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Same to you and Coyote Karen!!!!! Hope you guys can make it down to Corn Dog's after New Years party!!!!!!

We would like to wish our friends here on the forum a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. It was a blast meeting up with many of you again this past year. We hope your wishes and dreams are fulfilled this coming year. Have a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.:blinzel:

Todd & Karen

Merry Christmas to all our XLR-Net friends!

Kathy & Bruce:santa454:

Merry Christmas everyone. We are planning to head to Florida for a few days after the big day. Unfortunately the big storm in the midwest may alter those plans.

Best wishes to all.

Bob

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. The weather sure made things tough for many travelers around the country.

Had a wonderful Christmas, a change of plans on Thursday, the six year old came down with a bad case of strep. We old folks decided it best to have dinner at the grandmother's as we didn't want to be exposed to the strep. We had a nice visit before dinner and then sat down to a fantastic meal. Very relaxing day but of course missed being with the little ones.

The roads were no problem in the Springs but the surrounding areas were another thing, I only had to go one block, twenty three degrees when I came home. Happy New Year.

Doris and I had a great Christmas; my first spent out of the kitchen!! After 15 years, I finally conned someone else into cooking Christmas dinner, now that I know they can do it - there is no turning back!

We're just crawling out of bed ..... oh, my .... :rocker: Our day started out at 6:30 AM yesterday to be there when the two year old got out of bed to see what Santa had brought. Like a whirling dirvish :D .... then over to the teenage grands to do the Santa gifts there ... then the family Christmas ..... then cooking (tri-tips) .... GREAT DINNER - there was 30 of us. Then did the delivery stuff. When we got home last night around 13 hours later :)squint:) I collapsed into my favorite chair and did nothing. Still doing that.

Hope all of you guys had the a great one as well - and would love to hear about it! :xmas:

Doris gave me a really nice present this year; a new humidor for my bar. Now, I have several other humidors, but this one is special. It was created by contemporary artist Michael Godard and matches a really cool series of his work I like.

Check these out; 19 coats of hand-rubbed lacquer over the artwork and signature.

Doris gave me a really nice present this year; a new humidor for my bar. Now, I have several other humidors, but this one is special. It was created by contemporary artist Michael Godard and matches a really cool series of his work I like.

Check these out; 19 coats of hand-rubbed lacquer over the artwork and signature.

I love the humidor, (named "Martini Limbo", and I always love a good martini), but not what goes in the humidor, guess that is a Mark "thing" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good to see you back on here posting, PD! Very nice gift you gave Mark. I'm not a cigar expert, but do enjoy one occasionally--always OP's (other peoples) :laugh::laugh:

Hope he got you something nice as well. Have a Happy New Year!!!

Come on now; PD got the best gift in her life 15 years ago - the gift that keeps on giving - and giving - and giving...........will it ever end?????? :bawling:

And the day after Christmas was fantastic, new cashmer sweaters, new cord slacks and all at fifty percent off. :):):)

I tell Supa that all the time (13 Years).....but it just doesn't sink it.:dunno:

Come on now; PD got the best gift in her life 15 years ago - the gift that keeps on giving - and giving - and giving...........will it ever end?????? :bawling:

Here's a glimpse of Christmas at the Swaim's Looney Bin & Pink Flamingo Retreat. Yes..........that is Santa pulled by two pink flamingos. PD has lost her marbles big time.

Here's a glimpse of Christmas at the Swaim's Looney Bin & Pink Flamingo Retreat. Yes..........that is Santa pulled by two pink flamingos. PD has lost her marbles big time.

Awwwwwwww, I think it is cute, would look more at home in Florida rather than California. GO PD :):):)

Good to see you back on here posting, PD! Very nice gift you gave Mark. I'm not a cigar expert, but do enjoy one occasionally--always OP's (other peoples) :laugh::laugh:

Hope he got you something nice as well. Have a Happy New Year!!!

Cubby, I got the best present ever, my daughter, Leah had Christmas at her house this year, so for the first time in 15 years, I DID NOT have to listen to Mark bi*ch and moan about how much work all the cooking is, why is everyone late, and when are they going to leave. :bash::bash::bash:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom