Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

My 2007 XLR-V

twinlove69

Hi everyone! I believe this is the right place to introduce myself. I just placed a deposit on a silver 2007 XLR-V, hope to complete the deal early next week and if everything goes smoothly I just might receive the car in time for next weekend!
I'm in the Denver, Colorado area, car is coming from Rock Hill South Carolina. Anyone near there that might be able to check it out for me before I finalize the deal? Price seems good, about $1,700 below NADA retail.

Thanks John! A kind owner in Aurora CO let me test drive his even though it isn't the color I'm looking for. I drove sedately, so the true power remains to be experienced when mine arrives, but it was definitely love at first drive!

Hi everyone! I believe this is the right place to introduce myself. I just placed a deposit on a silver 2007 XLR-V, hope to complete the deal early next week and if everything goes smoothly I just might receive the car in time for next weekend!
I'm in the Denver, Colorado area, car is coming from Rock Hill South Carolina. Anyone near there that might be able to check it out for me before I finalize the deal? Price seems good, about $1,700 below NADA retail.

Welcome to the XLR World and the forum... hope you enjoy your new ride as much as we have since March of 2011

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome and hope it arrives soon so you don’t miss out on the summer top down driving season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! Exciting Stuff : )

Welcome to The XLR Site, and to another Coloradan. :thumbsup Please post some pictures when you can and tell us all about your new and exciting ride. Here on Monument Hill I think our weather (?) is finally supposed to break and maybe Spring will arrive?
Yet now, in the forecast for Monday into Tuesday, predicted 2" inches of the white stuff. :squint: --- Amazing what a few hundred additional feet in elevation causes.

Again, welcome aboard! :cool:

Thanks! Good to know there is at least one more (Semi) local member! Colorado weather is crazy everywhere, definitely more snow later the higher you go though. I remeber getting snowed on on the Fourth of July one year, but we were high up in the Rockies for that.

My baby arrived a bit ago, been too busy driving to post...
I will be putting up some pics and getting into the registry shortly!

My baby arrived a bit ago, been too busy driving to post...
I will be putting up some pics and getting into the registry shortly!

Congratulations! Post some pictures when you can. --- Of the baby. --- Boy? or Girl? Named your new bundle of joy yet?

Actually just over 77K, I seriously considered spending more for a lower mileage car, but am planning on just driving it anyway, so felt this one was an acceptable balance.

My cars are all girls, I just seem to get along better with girls, as long as I'm not trying to date them that is...
I will try to take some decent pics and add them soon too.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom