Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Need suspension mechanic near Charlotte

Fzjadam

Anyone got a recommendation for someone familiar with XLR suspension and the suspension control module issue? My module is bad. I need someone to install Z06 shocks, Z06 rear sway bar, and lowering bolts to lower about an 1” in front and 1-1/2” in the rear.

Moving this out of the XLRs For Sale forum and into the correct XLR Tech forum...

check your inbox. I sent you several emails offering to help. be careful lowering that much. These cars can rip out the lower aluminum radiator support at factory ride height. might want to creep up on the front say 1/2" and rear 3/4"

Last edited:
Lower stiff suspension or some thing in betwen.

Fzjadam

A fine professional corvette repair shop could do these changes, check on internet of your area for this type of repairs hop

If you are a fan of low riders or wants your XLR looking cool, that is great, however if you care of not hitting your driveway or hitting the ruff roads and likke stongly a stiff driving ride that is the way to do.

Usely peoples like some tings in the between...if so, then get an update of your suspension in the between, this way you could enjoy your XLR.

Somes peoples realised it too late.... lowering its XLR is expensive to come back with the suspension ( or close ) to the OEM standarts.

Good luck.

IAN:wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry