Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

NEW 2004,2005 LOWER GRILL

rufcar

My XLR/V(s)
2004 XLR Crimson Pearl
FOR SALE TODAY IS A BRAND NEW LOWER GRILL AND RIGHT SIDE (PASSENGER) SMOKED LENS. I USED THE LEFT (DRIVERS) SIDE AFTER MINE FELL OUT. I RECENTLY SOLD MY 2004 XLR. I ALSO HAVE SPARE WHEELS AND MISC ITEMS TOO.THESE GRILLS ARE NO LOGER AVAILABLE FROM GM.
$50 PLUS S+H IF INTERESTED SEND ME A PM ILL SEND INFO.

FOR SALE TODAY IS A BRAND NEW LOWER GRILL AND RIGHT SIDE (PASSENGER) SMOKED LENS. I USED THE LEFT (DRIVERS) SIDE AFTER MINE FELL OUT. I RECENTLY SOLD MY 2004 XLR. I ALSO HAVE SPARE WHEELS AND MISC ITEMS TOO.THESE GRILLS ARE NO LOGER AVAILABLE FROM GM.
$50 PLUS S+H IF INTERESTED SEND ME A PM ILL SEND INFO.

this is the black factory square-mesh version for the center? mine has a bar broken out and I think it looks horrible... separate that from the lens?

grill

Last week I sold 2 spare aluminum wheel and the grill for 100 bucks all some hade to do was make me an offer. sorry its gone. Thanks jim
ps thought i removed the ads sorry

this is the black factory square-mesh version for the center? mine has a bar broken out and I think it looks horrible... separate that from the lens?
I replaced mind and it didnt last 2 months before pieces broke out. Its very poorly made and it has to be bugs breaking the plastic. Even though its poorly made if you buy it from Cadillac its over $100 and that doesnt include installation.:(

Speedway

I replaced mind and it didnt last 2 months before pieces broke out. Its very poorly made and it has to be bugs breaking the plastic. Even though its poorly made if you buy it from Cadillac its over $100 and that doesnt include installation.:(

Speedway

thanks... sounds like 1 piece broken out is worth keeping it as is for now :)

now i get to go home and pull the headlight to change the damn turn signal... LOL

thanks... sounds like 1 piece broken out is worth keeping it as is for now :)

now i get to go home and pull the headlight to change the damn turn signal... LOL
There are some on here that went with the crome grill. I dont know where they got that naybe someone that has one and reads this can tell you. I have the 2006 Star black and I think it would cheapen the look of my car. Just my opinion.

Speedway:wave:

grill

I had lost some of the lower teeth too but I purchased the epoxy coated 'over grill" and in sets right on top of the present one there about 80 bucks if I remember.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom