Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

lower smoked plastic grill

Grill

parts came fit perfect! Any know of a suppliers of the bumber headlught washer cover trims?

parts came fit perfect! Any know of a suppliers of the bumber headlught washer cover trims?

You can have your dealer order them, they had to order a new one for me when they were repairing the wind sandstorm damage and they broke one when they were re-installing it.

I just ordered one from NEWGMPARTS.com. $18.68 + $10 shipping.

Got lost in my office building (was returned to newgmparts.com) - they emailed me to let me know it was refused - I asked them to reship to my house. I like doing business with them.

But I think I will have to paint it myself. Don't think it comes painted.

I just ordered one from NEWGMPARTS.com. $18.68 + $10 shipping.

Got lost in my office building (was returned to newgmparts.com) - they emailed me to let me know it was refused - I asked them to reship to my house. I like doing business with them.

But I think I will have to paint it myself. Don't think it comes painted.

You're right... they don't come painted. And it would be quite costly for a collision repair business to refinish as the smallest amount of paint I can purchase is a pint at around $75. Just make sure you use a plastic adhesion promoter before the color.

grill

This parts man told me that when you get any parts from GM for your car that are out of warranty they stll come from him as has them all. I guess they get better prices as they order alot of product. Same part same guy! Good luck.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom