Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

new baby in garage!

BCOOP

My XLR/V(s)
2007 Passion Red (102/250)
2007 Passion Red Special Edition (102/250).
couple of questions for the group
  1. best place to get a window sticker replica?
  2. best place to get a Die-Cast replica (1:24)?

Check the National Corvette Museum website for a window sticker reproduction

Hi, how are you? I am new on this group. Did you find place for your stickers? Where did you order it? I was looking something for my baby. But I need adhesive replica license plate.

I just had my window sticker and also the factory build sheet that follows the car while being built in the factory.You need to reach out and contact Sharon Kusner at 1-270-781-7973.. The files are at the Corvette museum records office for the Corvette s and the XLR"s built at the Bowling Green Kentucky plant. She will need your vin number and a credit card

Thank you so much guys. I was talking on weekend with my friend. He orders it on website. It is adhesive replica license plate. I think it same one. But he likes this quality. I think I want to order same now.

what is a replica license plate? A copy if the original build sheet is only available from the corvette museum as stated. I have no idea what a replica license plate is.

well we only run a rear plate and I certainly would not ruin the front look with a plate that is not required. I guess each to his own.

Be aware: They do not have the paper work for every car. Do know why, but they didn't have one for my XLR. The lady said they only have 'some' of them.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom