Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New Forum Member and XLR Owner - Central Ohio

My XLR/V(s)
2004 Black Raven, Ebony
Glad to see so much activity and this seems to be a great knowledge base for the XLR. Planning on attending the XLR Homecoming in Bowling Green and looking forward to meeting other XLR owners. Tim

U betcha Tim Its just like we all been telling you the best XLR Site and nice people with great advice and wonderful personality "Your gonna love it here"
Ride On

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

Tim, we're all looking forward to meeting you in Bowling Green!

Tim,

Welcome to the XLR Net!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome! Always nice to have another Ohio XLR. Some of us are heading to Mid Ohio for the races this weekend. Would love to have you join us. If you can make it, send me a PM and I'll forward my cell number so we can meet up when we get there.

Welcome to the forum! :cool:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome!! I look forward to meeting you in BG. :wave:

Mike

Yes welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard! You should come join us in Carmel, IN on Aug 24 for Artomobilia. It will be a great time!

Makes me wish I lived up north again. Being all the best shoes are there. But then when I move, the car shows will move south. So it's a no win situation. But here in n Florida's east coast. There are some great events. Even if the main event(10th anniversary) will be missed. Since ill be out of the country.:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to The Site : )

Welcome! :wave: Like to see pictures of your car. I joined in September so missed The Bowling Green event. Maybe the next one

CNC - a couple of pictures attached. I got my XLR in July from a good friend of mine. I am the third owner, but all 3 owners are local. Just 27k miles. Tucked away in the garage, but I hope not for the winter. My brother-in-law takes his 'vette out about every 3 weeks and drives it around the block a couple of times. Runs the AC on high, too. I hope to do the same, I'll try to avoid the road salt completely, though.
apy6adup.jpg
jypu8e9u.jpg
8eba4yby.jpg

I threw the one of the stripped down C06 Corvette for fun. It was at a car show I went in Sept.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Cool Pictures! Thanks : )

CNC - a couple of pictures attached. I got my XLR in July from a good friend of mine. I am the third owner, but all 3 owners are local. Just 27k miles. Tucked away in the garage, but I hope not for the winter. My brother-in-law takes his 'vette out about every 3 weeks and drives it around the block a couple of times. Runs the AC on high, too. I hope to do the same, I'll try to avoid the road salt completely, though.
apy6adup.jpg
jypu8e9u.jpg
8eba4yby.jpg

I threw the one of the stripped down C06 Corvette for fun. It was at a car show I went in Sept.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your car is gorgeous. Pristine condition is apparent. Really low miles. --- Thanks! --- Fun to see the Corvette also. That's what Id call a 'full restoration'.:) --- They use the salt slurry on the roads here in the winter also. Sounds like the same drill I am planning on mine over the winter months as well as working on it when I can, provided it's not -20 below zero.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom