Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

NEW GUY

bugsy

Hello to all of you discriminating car enthusiasts....I have been lurking around for a while...I've wanted an XLR for a long time...

I live in Myrtle Beach South Carolina..Retired and a long time car lover...

I drive an 03 Mercury Marauder with a built engine....I have restored an 85 EL CAMINO

I am looking to buy an XLR...Probably an 05....blu steel if I can find one or even a xenon blue...Under 60,000 miles,no accidents.Preferably 1 owner but no more than 2....I have about 25K to spend and my credit is excellent.....I would love one of the Neiman Marcus violets with low mileage....I saw one on eBAY,THE OTHER DAY AND IT WAS GONE THE SAME DAY....I guess if you're slow you blow...

I look forward to being a part of this community...Thanks for having me....bugsy

Last edited:
Welcome to our forum!

I'm sure that if you're diligent in your search, you'll find a great car. I haven't ever seen many XLRs in the Myrtle Beach area, though I know there were a couple down towards Pawleys Island and Litchfield.

Check Craig's List, Autotrader.com and Cars.com. I think that there is a Blue Steel XLR on Cars.com now. You might have to travel a bit to find the one you want, but it will be worth it!

When you get a chance, post a few pictures of your other toys in your Garage.

Good luck in your search! :thumbsup

Last edited:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry