Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

new here

Wow, congrats to your purchase. You got a head turner of a car. I have a 06 base infrared. What color is yours? When I purchased mine she only had 20 k on her. I am enjoying every day I drive her. Welcome to the best site for your new ride. Wh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum, and nice sounding car. Yes, there are a few points you need to watch out for, water stowage in under the trunk floor in the left rear is one that comes to mind. Left corner of the trunk, near the rear bumper, under the carpet, there is a panel, lift it up. See the computers in there? Make sure that area is bone dry. They tend to collect water if the drain gets plugged. Lots of threads on the subject, but do yourself a favor and look now.
And enjoy the ride.
Bruce

Also watch out for those tricky, unexpected, speed bumps. Especially the ones that are the newer ones. Watch out for those driveways that have the "curb" built in to the streets. Always make sure you take those at a angle. Watch out when you are following behind a sport utility vehicle or beside a simi. They seem to not see you.

Some of us are attending the bowling green 10th anniversary. Look at the post with that name. It's in mid sept I think.

Congrats and welcome to the forum!!!! :cool:

Welcome!!:wave: There are lots of things to know about these WORKS of ART and really too many to tell in one post. If you can't find an answer searching a thread, just ask, I'm sure someone here will point you in the right direction.

Enjoy your new ride.

Mike

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry