Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New Member from the Philadelphia 'burbs!

Caddyjack

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Black Raven
Hello from just outside of Philadelphia, PA. My name is Jack and I just bought my first XLR, a 2004 two-owner 57k mile Black Raven beauty with ebony interior. As a longtime Cadillac owner, I'm glad to "meet" you all. (Or as most of the Philly natives would say, "YOUS"...ha ha ha) I look forward to this excellent resource for any issues that might come about, which I hope are few and far between. I have two Allantes, so I am no stranger to frustration.
allante_XLR.jpg
Thanks in advance for your help. I've already learned a great deal just reading posts from the past.

Jack

Last edited:
Welcome; wishing you many miles of NO frustration in your XLR! :thumbsup

how yous doin !
welcome from another philly burb owner !

Thanks for all of the warm welcomes. :wave:

Hello from just outside of Philadelphia, PA. My name is Jack and I just bought my first XLR, a 2004 two-owner 57k mile Black Raven beauty with ebony interior. As a longtime Cadillac owner, I'm glad to "meet" you all. (Or as most of the Philly natives would say, "YOUS"...ha ha ha) I look forward to this excellent resource for any issues that might come about, which I hope are few and far between. I have two Allantes, so I am no stranger to frustration.
View attachment 5686
Thanks in advance for your help. I've already learned a great deal just reading posts from the past.

Jack

Welcome PA neighbor we are over close to Gettysburg area, if your in the area hit us up we can do a lunch or dinner! Take advantage of all the pages of information and also if you got question there a lot of experienced brains on here! Don't forget to check out the events that are planned almost every year we do a couple gathering somewhere! Well Cruz'on in that new ride and enjoy some topless time before winter set in here in PA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Thanks, Dan!

WELCOME YA'LL

You ain't from these here parts are ya son? ha ha - welcome to a fun forum group

Congrats on the new XLR. Good color combo. I think you will find a wealth of information on this site. One of the best part of this site are the gatherings and events where you can meet other owners and exchange ideas. I hope you enjoy your new ride as much as we do!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Truer Words Were Never Spoken,,,,

Quote: "I have two Allantes, so I am no stranger to frustration."

WELCOME to the XLR website Jack!

ENJOY the new ride.......

p z

Welcome! Fun Cars for sure. : )

Nice looking cars. Welcome and yes, "You's is going to like it here". :cool:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!