Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New member V-zoom

V-zoom

My XLR/V(s)
2007 Light Platinum XLR-V
Hi,
I just purchased a 2007 XLR-V in light platinum with the ebony interior. This car had 39,330 miles when I bought it but everything in it looks like brand new. Not a scratch and it runs like a dream. Serial number is #619 and it is listed in the registry under the dealer I bought it from. My next step is to find out how to edit the registry to list me as the new owner. I have already found tons of useful information on this XLR-net website. I love the site already, almost as much as I love my "V".

Very cool! Congratulations and welcome to the XLR Net from another New Englander! :blinzel:

Sounds like your Christmas is off to a great start! Welcome aboard!

NEW MEMBER V -ZOOM

Welcome to a great forum and terrific bunch of people....enjoy your new obsession...

Great way to start the New Year and sounds like you already had a Merry Christmas Welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V ZOOM
Sounds as though you bought your self a great car. I only hope you enjoy your V as much as I've enjoyed mine. Mass. Weather is probably having you putting it in hibernation about now. Have a Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year. Welcome!
V Happy:thumbsup

Newbie,,

:thumbsup WELCOME to the website,,,

ENJOY THE RIDE

p z

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC