Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New Owner - Gift From My Grandma

alwaysgobig9

My XLR/V(s)
Gold 2008 XLR
Hey all,

My grandma passed away and left me her 2008 XLR. It was her prized possession and I plan to keep it. She took excellent care of the car and it has significant sentimental value to me as my grandma was my hero. I don't envision selling it therefore I want to treat is as well as can be. Happy to join you all. I am a car novice but willing to learn

Hey all,

My grandma passed away and left me her 2008 XLR. It was her prized possession and I plan to keep it. She took excellent care of the car and it has significant sentimental value to me as my grandma was my hero. I don't envision selling it therefore I want to treat is as well as can be. Happy to join you all. I am a car novice but willing to learn
Sorry to hear about your grandma, however congrats on your new toy. Just remember to treat your new toy as an older family member, if something goes wrong on it, fix it before that turns into major issues. Body parts are hard to find but some mechanical parts are still available, things like door hinges, entry pads are corvette parts. This forum is a fantastic source of info if needed. Enjoy.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom