Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New Owner of #33!

MrObnoxus

My XLR/V(s)
2004 XLR NM #33
Hello,

My wife and I just returned home from a 2300 mile road trip (Austin, Texas - Arlington, WA) picking up our newest member of the stable, #33 Neiman Marcus Edition and she handled like a dream!

I am a Corvette enthusiast and being that this is a classy corvette it fit the bill for 3 reasons:
1. Nice car to go to town.
2. Newer version of a Corvette (I have a '76 L-82 4sp)
3. It has collectability

I am looking forward to driving her around and educating folks on Cadillac's sports car! :cool:

Hello,

My wife and I just returned home from a 2300 mile road trip (Austin, Texas - Arlington, WA) picking up our newest member of the stable, #33 Neiman Marcus Edition and she handled like a dream!

I am a Corvette enthusiast and being that this is a classy corvette it fit the bill for 3 reasons:
1. Nice car to go to town.
2. Newer version of a Corvette (I have a '76 L-82 4sp)
3. It has collectability

I am looking forward to driving her around and educating folks on Cadillac's sports car! :cool:

Congratulations!! Lovely part of the world, Arlington is. Although not a likely place for year-round convertibles! I lived in Redmond for 12 years. Only 8 months until you can drop the top!!
[emoji267][emoji41][emoji267]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Best wishes! Enjoy!

Congratulations on a great purchase! :thumbsup

Welcome to our forum of great XLR people and plenty of knowledge. The XLR has been named here a few times “A Corvette in Tuxedo”
Enjoy your new to you ride “CHEERS”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CONGRATS on your purchase, and WELCOME to the XLR site. Tons of good information here to absorb about the XLR Roadster...

ENJOY the RIDE....

:wave: p z

Congratulations!! Lovely part of the world, Arlington is. Although not a likely place for year-round convertibles! I lived in Redmond for 12 years. Only 8 months until you can drop the top!!
[emoji267][emoji41][emoji267]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We do live in a sunshine deprived part of the country but there are plenty of days that are dry enough to go topless! :cool:

We do live in a sunshine deprived part of the country but there are plenty of days that are dry enough to go topless! :cool:
Congratulations! The XLR is a great addition. I'm new this year too, so welcome. Plus, I'm in your neighboring state Idaho, and the year 'round weather is not great here too. But In the late spring to fall, the weather is fantastic for topless driving. We just got past the fall color trees all around, most of it on the ground now. Got below freezing last night for the first time.
Good luck!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back