Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New XLR Owner - 2004 Neiman Marcus Edition

vette100

Hello

I am the new owner of a 2004 Neiman Marcus Edition XLR. What a beautiful car.

If there are any other Neiman Marcus owners out there let me know. I do have a few questions about the car. I think there are a handful of aftermarket items on the car but I am not sure. i.e like the pin strip down the side.

I have had a number of corvettes but always wanted XLR and happy to be a new owner.

XLR.jpg

Hello, Katy Texas!
I'm just south of you in West Columbia, Texas.
Look up West Houston Muscle car club if you don't know about it. There's quite a few car shows in your neck of the woods. I won my class in one of them this past March. Just might see you there one of these weekends.

There's a wealth of information on these cars here. When you get time, read all the old posts. If you have any questions about this car, more than likely they'll be answered in one or more of them.

Hello

I am the new owner of a 2004 Neiman Marcus Edition XLR. What a beautiful car.

If there are any other Neiman Marcus owners out there let me know. I do have a few questions about the car. I think there are a handful of aftermarket items on the car but I am not sure. i.e like the pin strip down the side.

I have had a number of corvettes but always wanted XLR and happy to be a new owner.

View attachment 6677

Very nice and welcome to forum a wealth of information and some of the nicest people you will become life friends with!
Cruz'on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2004 Neiman Marcus owner.

Yes we love our Neiman Marcus XLR, she has 7000 original miles on her, still has new car smell, so far advanced for the year. ours is 61/101. have now owned for 3 yrs.

Welcome!

Yes we love our Neiman Marcus XLR, she has 7000 original miles on her, still has new car smell, so far advanced for the year. ours is 61/101. have now owned for 3 yrs.

I just LOVE the Neiman Marcus XLR. That is my final XLR to still get (already have a 2005 Base XLR and a 2007 XLV-V). Always keeping my eyes open. :)

Welcome to the group - please consider meeting a bunch of us in Bowling Green, KY, the last week of September - we have a lot of XLR's showing up - would love to see someone bring a Neiman Marcus edition.

Dave :cool:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back