Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New style key fob. Sway bar. Tender. Shock Simulators

XLR_7254

My XLR/V(s)
2005 Black XLR
I recent sold my car and have a few items that I would like to sell. Make me and offer and we can work out a deal. I can gladly send pictures also.

1. Battery Tender - I purchased an original Corvette battery tender that I used for 1 winter. Works great and looks great.

2. Key Fob - I have a pretty good condition new style key fob that I had programmed to my 2005 and it worked perfectly fine. It's the newer style key fob from the 2008 and 2009 models. All buttons work and you would just need to purchase the key portion from eBay for about $15 and have your local key shop just make you a key. I'll include my key portion too if you'd like.

3. Rear Sway Bar - purchased only the sway bar and never got a chance to get the hardware and install. It was spec for a 2006 Corvette C6.

4. Shock Simulators - purchased these from caspers electronics last winter and planned on doing the conversion this summer - I sold the car and it was past the 60 day return period so now I'm stuck with $200 sensors that I have no use for. I'll even include the original receipt.

I have a few other knick knack things that I can just throw in if the right deal comes along. Feel free to contact me directly on my cell if you have any questions. Thank you

ALL SOLD

Ccclarke - I will have those readings for you Friday.

Last edited:
Would it be possible for you to take a resistance measurement across the contacts of one of the sensors?

Thanks,

CC :wave:

I don't have a voltmeter to take the readings but I'll see if I can borrow one and get that info for you. May take a few days.

Would it be possible for you to take a resistance measurement across the contacts of one of the sensors?

Thanks,

Thanks a lot; I really appreciate you taking the time and effort to help the XLR community out!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back