Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New To Me XLR

My XLR/V(s)
2005 Satin Nickel
New to forum & new to XLR
Thought I would chime in; looks like a few "regulars" post here.
I have wanted an XLR since they came out, and "hemmed and hawwed" for a couple of years over a used Corvette or XLR. I prefer the XLR and am lucky to afford one or should I say really cant afford one. I only hope the cars reliability stands up to my experience with Chevrolet Trucks. Took it in today less than a month of ownership to get a few things looked at and fixed under the no cost part of the warranty.
Never owning a convertible before and wondering if I am a convertible person, I learned "I am"!

Jeff

Congrats & welcome to the forum. :cool:

Welcome!

Welcome to the club!

I too wanted an XLR from the first time I saw one! I acquired my "Crimson Pearl" last year.

Please post a picture of your car, we never grow tired of seeing them!

Welcome to the forum!!! Congrats on your purchase!!
You should give some thought to travelling to Bowling Green, KY in July for the Homecoming; check out the thread under Events (if you haven't already, that is). There are several owners in CA that you could hook up & caravan with; there's nothing like seeing several XLR's in a row screamin' down the highway. The more the merrier!!!!

Jeff,
Welcome to the forum. There are lots of great people and invaluable information here to keep your XLR on the road.
Enjoy the ride.
Bruce

Welcome,

As others have said you will learn a lot about your car on this forum. Don't be afraid to ask about anything.

Welcome to one of the best forums on the web. Have fun with your XLR. John
:wave::wave::wave:

Congrats on your "new to you" XLR - many miles of smiles, as Cadillac Tech says. :cool:
I bought mine a year and a half ago - hooking up with these forum members has made this purchase absolutely amazing! Hope to see you down in Bowling Green this summer! :rocker:

Welcome Jeff! I haven't been on this forum very long, but it has been very helpful with diagnosing problems and providing solutions. It is a great technical resource!

Welcome and Congrats!

I am sure you will be more than please with your decision and you will find this forum to be frequented by many friendly and knowledgable fellow XLR afficienados

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom