Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New to XLR Net Introduction

Sacramento Area XLR Owner

Account Suspended
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Satin Nickel XLR
Greeting to fellow XLR owners.:wave: My wife and I purchased our XLR in May of 2012. It was love at first sight. We had been toying with idea of a convertible when we stumbled on this one. It was being sold by the original owner and was a 2004 with only 19,500 miles. It had always been garaged and never been out in the rain. You could eat off of the engine. Needless to say we bought it the same day and have not looked back.

I have only seen two other XLR's in the Sacramento area. We are trying to start an XLR group and do some group trips. If you are interested in checking us out you can see us on our facebook site @ www.facebook.com/SacramentoAreaXLROwnersClub

Lastly, if anyone has a PDF of the XLR logo that can be used for hat or shirt graphics, I would love to get a copy. It would only be used for promotion of our local club and not for any money making activities.

Regards and I look forward to hearing from you.

Welcome to our forum. :wave: Lots of XLR lovers here and tons of knowledge about the car etc. If you ever have any issues withthe car first check here, it is amazing how much can be resolved through this knowledgebase! We have a group ride planned in Montana this year: Bring the gang!

Welcome to the site I know you'll love your car as much as we do here. ie every xlr car owner on the this site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greeting to fellow XLR owners.:wave: My wife and I purchased our XLR in May of 2012. It was love at first sight. We had been toying with idea of a convertible when we stumbled on this one. It was being sold by the original owner and was a 2004 with only 19,500 miles. It had always been garaged and never been out in the rain. You could eat off of the engine. Needless to say we bought it the same day and have not looked back.

I have only seen two other XLR's in the Sacramento area. We are trying to start an XLR group and do some group trips. If you are interested in checking us out you can see us on our facebook site @ www.facebook.com/SacramentoAreaXLROwnersClub

Lastly, if anyone has a PDF of the XLR logo that can be used for hat or shirt graphics, I would love to get a copy. It would only be used for promotion of our local club and not for any money making activities.

Regards and I look forward to hearing from you.

Welcome aboard and I hope you get many years of enjoyment with you XLR!

Matt,

GM Customer Assistance

Welcome to the best XLR site on the web!! Enjoy your ride!!:wave:

Mike

Great Site for XLR people! : )

Welcome! I just joined the site this September. Are you going to The Rocket Run in Montana posted by Rob? Now due to his accident to be held late summer 2014. Should be a blast. :)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom