Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Newbie from NJ

johnny_k

Hi,
I haven't quite taken the plunge yet but have been in shopping mode for a few months. I've driven this '04 and like it (albeit for a better price than listed here). I'd appreciate some opinions before I close. Any thoughts?

Used 2004 CADILLAC XLR For Sale | Willow Grove PA .

Whether I wind up in this XLR or a different one, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone here on the forum.

Thanks in advance!
Johnny_K

welcome aboard

Hi
Hope you get this one or find one you like better
Good luck in your looking
these are great cars you will love it
Roger
rssxlr05
:wave:

Welcome Aboard

:blinzel: Welcome Aboard Johnny_k! As I was viewing the 04 XLR you are checking out, if it's in any kind of shape as shown in the picture, that's really not to bad of price! I bought my 2005 Roxy in March of 2011 for 25k with 53,000 mile on her. Kelly Blue Book then was 33,900! You can go into my garage on here check her out! Hope you end up buying one I know you will just love driving her and showing her off! These car are awesome because most people don't see them around so when they do they really do turn heads! Roxy just turned 69,000 miles on her yes I drive mine daily and few trips down south when weather permits. I live here in S. central PA! So hope you find one that suite your liking and may be we will get to meet at one of XLR Events that are planned! You can keep up on events right on here! Dan :wave:

Seems like an okay price... good luck in your search for the PERFECT XLR. They are definitely a
one-of-a-kind automobile that you will LOVE!!!!

They have the color listed as Thunder Gray but it is Satin Nickel.

Send me your email address & I can send you the warranty history & vehicle build on this car. :wave:

Hey Johnny k. You'll love the xlr very much. I have the infrared at the time I picked mine up on oct 4th of this yr it had around 20758 miles. I got a great deal. I traded in my Honda crv for it. Out the door I paid around 25958. I'm down in Florida and drive mine every chance I can. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352932395.083011.jpg I hope you enjoy your ride as much as I am.

Welcome aboard..... :cool:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry