Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Nov 28-30, 2008, BBB III cruise

Holy Moly - I think I have a better one; at least I have my eyes open and my mouth shut in it..............:cool:

Here's the only under-hood shot I have here at work of the Shelby.

Any pictures of Hellboy or does PD have those? :dunno:

Arrived San Diego yesterday, caught up on the post after dinner and went to bed. Have driven over 2,000 miles since I left home and wish Ray was here as my XLR is looking like a little Pig. California needs to train their birds, my right front fender has two big globs of poop on it. Maybe today I can get it washed if I find the dealer. Sure enjoyed meeting up with all the other XLR folks and really enjoyed being at the Swaim Mansion , surprised Mark and Doris are recovered from all the hard work they did to entertain us. Driving South I noticed the signs on the freeway where Standby has been banned from certain resturants so I avoided them since our XLR's are the same color:wave:. Travis arrived home, Colorado Springs, yesterday safe and sound. He took the pictures for everyone so there may not be one of him. Will head back North to San Clemente Saturday morning for the weekend and start for Colorado on Monday. I will download pictures when I get home, not many as I forget to take pictures. First Robin. ps, in Ventura my cousin made me go to her stretching class which was and hour and a half long. Didn't help any, I am still four and a half inches shorter than I used to be. DARN

Arrived San Diego yesterday, caught up on the post after dinner and went to bed. Have driven over 2,000 miles since I left home and wish Ray was here as my XLR is looking like a little Pig. California needs to train their birds, my right front fender has two big globs of poop on it. Maybe today I can get it washed if I find the dealer. Sure enjoyed meeting up with all the other XLR folks and really enjoyed being at the Swaim Mansion , surprised Mark and Doris are recovered from all the hard work they did to entertain us. Driving South I noticed the signs on the freeway where Standby has been banned from certain resturants so I avoided them since our XLR's are the same color:wave:. Travis arrived home, Colorado Springs, yesterday safe and sound. He took the pictures for everyone so there may not be one of him. Will head back North to San Clemente Saturday morning for the weekend and start for Colorado on Monday. I will download pictures when I get home, not many as I forget to take pictures. First Robin. ps, in Ventura my cousin made me go to her stretching class which was and hour and a half long. Didn't help any, I am still four and a half inches shorter than I used to be. DARN

Glad you made it ok. Missed your posting.

Madam must have gotten really tired from this trip. She hasn't been on here posting much. :dunno::wave:

No .... not tired and definetly "lurking" when I get the chance .... but BUSY ...... and have to be out of here in less than 45 min again today ... the holidays always put us into a big frenzy.

Ha-ha .... don't think I don't have a lot to say! :naughty: Just give me an hour to sit down .... and I will post the ONE picture I have of the grandson ... I might have to zoom and crop to get a closer view of him though. Nice "kid" (23... I don't even remember 23!) ..... we wish him well.

Bruce,
I know one restaurant I haven't been banned from by the waitress union, as a matter of fact they line up and salute me when I come in. My reputation precedes me at this place. if you'd like to get some classy food this weekend before you head back give me a jingle. Jack in the Crack, AKA box, is a classy place to eat.............right?:laugh:
949-306-3637

Hey ya'll, I'm back. I'll upload some photos over the weekend and post a link, but had a great time meeting some forum people. It was good putting faces to names and seeing a few other XLR's. Tracy had a great time too, and enjoyed meeting my madam, or madman or whatever RuthAnn calls herself! Yes, ladies, I have a picture of Travis too. Sorry I couldn't make the run to Chowchilla, sounds like I missed some great food.
Bruce

Hey ya'll, I'm back. I'll upload some photos over the weekend and post a link, but had a great time meeting some forum people. It was good putting faces to names and seeing a few other XLR's. Tracy had a great time too, and enjoyed meeting my madam, or madman or whatever RuthAnn calls herself! Yes, ladies, I have a picture of Travis too. Sorry I couldn't make the run to Chowchilla, sounds like I missed some great food.
Bruce

Can't wait to see the pics. Is Tracy going to join the fourm now? Hope you and Tracy are going to try and make the RIVerwalk meet. You have to meet some of the rest of us. Everyone :love: Madam.

no pictures yet...

Sorry I haven't got those pictures posted yet, been busy.
I hope everyone has been well.
Nope, Tracy won't be joining, I just tell her the forum highlights.

Bruce

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back