Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Official Cadillac XLR Registry and Site Redesign Released!

Rob - mine was already in there (but under my husband's name) so I updated it. Put mileage, mods etc in comments as I wasn't sure if it would pull up the separate form for that -- glad I did since it didn't take me to that.

You'll see it when you get it. If you can do it, might be an idea to link those making updates to the build date/mileage/miles etc form (unless I missed how to get to it).

Amy

Rob - mine was already in there (but under my husband's name) so I updated it. Put mileage, mods etc in comments as I wasn't sure if it would pull up the separate form for that -- glad I did since it didn't take me to that.

You'll see it when you get it. If you can do it, might be an idea to link those making updates to the build date/mileage/miles etc form (unless I missed how to get to it).

Amy
Got it. Great idea. I'll build a long - update form and link it next to the short update form on each of the profiles.

any chance to add the option of miles vs. km's?
Yeah, I was actually thinking about that today. I'll have to make a couple changes to the database and the programming. I'll work on it this weekend with a bunch of other changes/additions I need to make and I'll make an announcement in this forum.

Got it. Great idea. I'll build a long - update form and link it next to the short update form on each of the profiles.

Thanks Rob! :cool:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back