Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Official Cadillac XLR Registry and Site Redesign Released!

Rob

Seasoned Member
Staff member
Site Administrator
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet!
We have officially released the Cadillac XLR Registry as well as a new site redesign to the XLR Net!

Cadillac XLR Registry: Cadillac XLR Net | Cadillac XLR Registry

We have also set up a forum for members' questions, help and feedback regarding the Registry here:

Official Cadillac XLR Registry - - Cadillac XLR Forum - Cadillac XLR and Cadillac XLR-V

Check out the new Registry and feel free to submit your Cadillac XLR if you'd like.

The more Cadillac XLRs we can get into the Registry, the greater the value of the Registry will be to owners and enthusiasts who are looking for accurate production numbers of the car.

If you encounter any problems with the Registry, or find data that is incorrect, we encourage you to please report the issue to us either in the Registry forum linked above, or any of the Contact Us links throughout the site.

WOW!!

Very impressed Rob! This is much more than I expected. Thanks very much for all your hard work on this. I will be adding my information as soon as I gather it up.
Again - THANKS

Larry

• Admin
Thank you Larry!

This was a huge amount of work. It literally took several months of research, programming and bug-fixing to build the XLR Registry.

I'm extremely proud of how it turned out and I'm anxious to get more XLRs in there!! :blinzel:

Looks great, :blinzel: Ihave been clicking through it a bit trying to understand how to navigate it and what all it has to offer!

I am wondering if you have a 'blank' of the form that we could print then fill in the blanks so we are armed with all the details necessary to post to the registery? Alternatively I am wondering if I choose to post now without all my details, can I go in and add the other info later?

Thanks for doing this Rob. :worship: I will change my XLR owners 'business card' to encourage people to register their car!

Nice redesign, Rob. I especially like the black XLR with with the black wheels at the top banner. :)

thanks for doing this.

• Admin
Looks great, :blinzel: Ihave been clicking through it a bit trying to understand how to navigate it and what all it has to offer!

I am wondering if you have a 'blank' of the form that we could print then fill in the blanks so we are armed with all the details necessary to post to the registery? Alternatively I am wondering if I choose to post now without all my details, can I go in and add the other info later?

Thanks for doing this Rob. :worship: I will change my XLR owners 'business card' to encourage people to register their car!
That's a pretty good idea. I'll work on a printable form over the next couple of days.

Yes, you can always resubmit your information as you get it.

If you view the profile for a particular XLR, you'll see "Do you have information regarding this Cadillac XLR? Contact Us!" That is a simple form where you just have to enter your name and the updated information in a text field. When you submit it, I'll receive it and make the necessary changes.

Over the next few days, I'll be working on the following issues with the Registry:

1. Printable submission form
  2. Making a more prominent, easy to use Update form
  3. Add the ability to search the Registry by status: (For Sale, Privately Owned, Salvage, Destroyed, etc.)

• Admin
That's a pretty good idea. I'll work on a printable form over the next couple of days.

Yes, you can always resubmit your information as you get it.

If you view the profile for a particular XLR, you'll see "Do you have information regarding this Cadillac XLR? Contact Us!" That is a simple form where you just have to enter your name and the updated information in a text field. When you submit it, I'll receive it and make the necessary changes.

Over the next few days, I'll be working on the following issues with the Registry:

1. Printable submission form
  2. Making a more prominent, easy to use Update form
  3. Add the ability to search the Registry by status: (For Sale, Privately Owned, Salvage, Destroyed, etc.)

I especially like the BOLDNESS of the new design... Very nice!!! Thanks for all you you to keep this site going

• Admin
I especially like the BOLDNESS of the new design... Very nice!!! Thanks for all you you to keep this site going
You're welcome! Thank you Rod! Hope you're doing better and healing quickly!

All very cool! Like it a lot & can't wait to put Beauty in the registry. Thanks for all the hard work.

And I'm not feeling like rearranging the furniture in your house while you're gone . . . yet. :cool:

All very cool! Like it a lot & can't wait to put Beauty in the registry. Thanks for all the hard work.

And I'm not feeling like rearranging the furniture in your house while you're gone . . . yet. :cool:
:laugh: My inner anal retention wouldn't appreciate that. LOL

We have officially released the Cadillac XLR Registry as well as a new site redesign to the XLR Net!

Cadillac XLR Registry: Cadillac XLR Net | Cadillac XLR Registry

We have also set up a forum for members' questions, help and feedback regarding the Registry here:

Official Cadillac XLR Registry - - Cadillac XLR Forum - Cadillac XLR and Cadillac XLR-V

Check out the new Registry and feel free to submit your Cadillac XLR if you'd like.

The more Cadillac XLRs we can get into the Registry, the greater the value of the Registry will be to owners and enthusiasts who are looking for accurate production numbers of the car.

If you encounter any problems with the Registry, or find data that is incorrect, we encourage you to please report the issue to us either in the Registry forum linked above, or any of the Contact Us links throughout the site.

REALLY GREAT JOB ROB!

I wonder why the other Star Black has gone through 3 owners and only has 37,000 + miles on her.

REALLY GREAT JOB ROB!

I wonder why the other Star Black has gone through 3 owners and only has 37,000 + miles on her.

The other 3 owners probably gave up on trying to keep it clean and looking great!!! :chuckle

Tim

REALLY GREAT JOB ROB!

Thanks Jack!

Rob
I really like the new design it looks to be a lot less congested and will be easier to get to the buttons / clicks on the Mobil phone, also like Graytoad ideal of blank information registry sheet, that you can get most of the information all in one shot. Thanks for taking the time to update it!
One Awesome Job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

Rob
I really like the new design it looks to be a lot less congested and will be easier to get to the buttons / clicks on the Mobil phone, also like Graytoad ideal of blank information registry sheet, that you can get most of the information all in one shot. Thanks for taking the time to update it!
One Awesome Job!

Thanks Dan! I'll be working on the printable sheet over the next 48 hours. Stay tuned!

That's Cool Rob
Thanks Again

Very impressed Rob! This is much more than I expected. Thanks very much for all your hard work on this. I will be adding my information as soon as I gather it up.
Again - THANKS

Larry

I added mine to the best as i could. :)
Thanks for all the hard work that goes into doing this.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom