Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! Original Wheels

paulpc

Looking for 4 original 18" wheels (7 spoke polished or chrome) for my 05 XLR. Cadillac center caps also.

Let me know. Thanks.

Wheels in Michigan

Looking for 4 original 18" wheels (7 spoke polished or chrome) for my 05 XLR. Cadillac center caps also.

Let me know. Thanks.
We recently replaced the wheels and tires on our '04XLR. The originals are not in pristine condition in spite of their low mileage (22,000). Nothing horrible, just the usual bumps and scrapes. Everything is just as it was when they came off the car complete with tires and TPMS sensors.The tires definitely show signs of age from spending most of their years in Florida. If you can come up with a Michigan connection, maybe we can help. Let us know if you need more info. Bluebeast, Paul & Cathie.

wheels

We recently replaced the wheels and tires on our '04XLR. The originals are not in pristine condition in spite of their low mileage (22,000). Nothing horrible, just the usual bumps and scrapes. Everything is just as it was when they came off the car complete with tires and TPMS sensors.The tires definitely show signs of age from spending most of their years in Florida. If you can come up with a Michigan connection, maybe we can help. Let us know if you need more info. Bluebeast, Paul & Cathie.

Thank you for replying. Please contact me (via email) thru my profile and let me know how much you are asking for the set of 4. Pictures would also be good. Thank you
Paul C

Thank you for replying. Please contact me (via email) thru my profile and let me know how much you are asking for the set of 4. Pictures would also be good. Thank you
Paul C

I have a set also with new tires they are at my tire store as I just put the v type on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheels

Please send photos and let me know what you will want for the set. Shipping to Arizona may be too costly but I am interested

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom