Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Paint

Has anybody had their whole car repainted? :confused:

I had my '93 Black STS totally repainted due to the fact I was in acid rain on a return trip from Illinois to Colorado. When I traded it in they really low balled me due to having it repainted. All my work is always done by the authorized dealer so I was pretty upset as I lost a few thousand. I hope I never have to go thru that again.

Why do you have to get your XLR repainted??? I have had other cars repainted. I also modifed the cars so the vaule went up acutally.

Well - As nice a job as Ray does on keeping Lola spiffy ... but being a DD .... and been on hard roads (that would be Oklahoma) ... :mad: ... her paint could be refreshed. It's interesting to hear the difference though between the two of you .... one having a positive experience, the other practically punished.

Likely story...............Ray rubbed all the paint off..............Hey Ruthie how about Black Cherry, that would look awfully nice, and what Kent said, Ghost flames. Silly.
Well - As nice a job as Ray does on keeping Lola spiffy ... but being a DD .... and been on hard roads (that would be Oklahoma) ... :mad: ... her paint could be refreshed. It's interesting to hear the difference though between the two of you .... one having a positive experience, the other practically punished.

I lovvvvvvvvvvvvve ghost flames! That isn't cool, huh? Oh well, I like them anyway. :D

This would not be the first car that Ray has rubbed the paint from ... :rolleyes:

I think I'm going to take Lola into the local Corvette repair shop and talk with them about paint .... you know, a girl just can't know too much about paint. :pat:

Here you go Ruth: http://www.killerpaint.com/index.html

I have yet to see anyone top this guy when it comes to flame paint jobs. Check out his gallery and judge for yourself. He painted a helicopter once that made the local news in my neck of the woods when someone reported it on fire!

CC :wave:

Here you go Ruth: http://www.killerpaint.com/index.html

I have yet to see anyone top this guy when it comes to flame paint jobs. Check out his gallery and judge for yourself. He painted a helicopter once that made the local news in my neck of the woods when someone reported it on fire!

CC :wave:

That guy is infreakingcredible. :worship: I love flames. Our son in law has a pickle fork jet boat - white with flames .... it rocks. Really.

Thanks for sharing that website ...

Likely story...............Ray rubbed all the paint off..............Hey Ruthie how about Black Cherry, that would look awfully nice, and what Kent said, Ghost flames. Silly.

Hey, I like ghost flames, I think they can make a car!!! But of course, they have to be done just right and the color has to be perfect. I am thinking of having the Shelby flamed, as a surprise for Mark. I am thinking since it is red with black strips, some hot pink, a soft lavender, and maybe just a little aqua, it will look really cute.:lol::lol::lol:. I think as he flies up and down the freeway, he will get all the looks. What more could a real man want????????:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom