Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

picture

now that i have everyones attention...how do I post a photo under my profile?

Click on "User CP" in upper left. Then select "Edit Profile Picture".

Pay close attention to the size limitations (pixels and KB).

Gizmo...or anyone else;

How do you select portions of a prior post (usually shaded) and put it in as the beginning of your own post to give it some context?

Thanks!

Gizmo...or anyone else;

How do you select portions of a prior post (usually shaded) and put it in as the beginning of your own post to give it some context?

Thanks!

On the post you want to quote is a button in the lower right corner "QUOTE." Click that and a reply window will open with that post quoted.

Profile picture

Click on "User CP" in upper left. Then select "Edit Profile Picture".

Pay close attention to the size limitations (pixels and KB).

I have not been able to locate "User CP".

The site has changed since this was first posted. At the top right, near your logon info you will see "Settings"; click on that. It will take you to a new screen. Once there down the left side of the screen you will find what you are looking for. (You may need to scroll down) If you want to add a picture to your screen name, it's an avatar. There are some size restrictions, so read anything that may pop up.

Hope this helps, good luck!

I have not been able to locate "User CP".

I can't find it either???

The site has changed since this was first posted. At the top right, near your logon info you will see "Settings"; click on that. It will take you to a new screen. Once there down the left side of the screen you will find what you are looking for. (You may need to scroll down) If you want to add a picture to your screen name, it's an avatar. There are some size restrictions, so read anything that may pop up.

Hope this helps, good luck!

Thanks Cubby, I just expected the items in Settings would be in the PROFILE area.

How can I get rid of the messages saying private messages. I have read them but the link still is on and can't seem to get rice of them. I keep thinking I have new private message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back