Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Power Driver seat not working

S

speedway

The drivers seat will move when I manually adjust it however, when I shut the car off it will not move back and the steering wheel remains down. Is there a way that I can reset this system without taking it to the dealor.:dunno:

Fred

Fred,

I have had mine 'lose' the exit setting before--don't know why or how, but...Move the seat and steering wheel where you want it at exit and then press and hold the center button untill you hear two beeps. Also make sure it it set properly in your DIC settings--possibly you inadvertantly changed it by accident.

The drivers seat will move when I manually adjust it however, when I shut the car off it will not move back and the steering wheel remains down. Is there a way that I can reset this system without taking it to the dealor.:dunno:

Fred

Fred,

I have had mine 'lose' the exit setting before--don't know why or how, but...Move the seat and steering wheel where you want it at exit and then press and hold the center button untill you hear two beeps. Also make sure it it set properly in your DIC settings--possibly you inadvertantly changed it by accident.
I tried it still wont work.

Fred

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry