Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Racing Pedals

rgd

My XLR/V(s)
2009 Black XLR
Does anyone know where to get aluminum racing pedals for the XLR. Preferably the proper replacement type pedals not a generic "Fits All" type pedal :) Does Cadillac make them for the XLR-V model ?

Does anyone know where to get aluminum racing pedals for the XLR. Preferably the proper replacement type pedals not a generic "Fits All" type pedal :) Does Cadillac make them for the XLR-V model ?
http://www.ultimatepedals.com/ We had a group buy a few years ago and they are designed specifically to fit the XLR. Lot's of choices.

Kent,

They don't show the XLR listed under Cadillac. Did you just contact them and have them make them up from dimensions of the original pedals?

http://www.ultimatepedals.com/ We had a group buy a few years ago and they are designed specifically to fit the XLR. Lot's of choices.

Kent,

They don't show the XLR listed under Cadillac. Did you just contact them and have them make them up from dimensions of the original pedals?

They did them up in one big order as part of a group buy. I would call them and ask if they still have the specs. If I remember correctly they actually fit the CTS as well.

Thanks Kent, I would be interested. Can't think of much else I'd like to do to my V!!:cool::cool:

They did them up in one big order as part of a group buy. I would call them and ask if they still have the specs. If I remember correctly they actually fit the CTS as well.

Thanks all

I emailed ultimatepedals, haven't received a reply, I'll contact SRP and see what they have to say. If I hear anything, I'll post it

:patriot:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: at LIttle Woman. Don't worry, Cubby will think of SOMETHING :wave:

for anyone interested

SRP replied, I asked about pedals with the rubber inserts, they do not make them.
but they did say this :
We do not offer the pedals with the rubber inserts. We have made them in
the past, though. We did grip testing on the various types of pedals and
found they their grip was not as good as our solid aluminum pedals, so we
don't offer them.

If you haven't already seen it, below is a link to our grip testing results
page.
http://www.srpracing.com/pedal_grip_test.cfm

Thank you,
Brian
www.srpracing.com

Ultimate Pedals replied with the following :
Thank you for your e-mail, we appreciate your interest in our products.

Sorry for not responding sooner.

Could you please let us know how you found out about Ultimate Pedals?

No problem to make a set of pedals for your 2009 Cadillac XLR Platinum (we already have the templates).

Pricing would be identical to our Cadillac CTS pedal pricing.

Please click on the following link to see our CTS products (select a product then scroll down for finish options with pricing):

http://www.ultimatepedals.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=26_165

Custom engraving/emblem pocketing cost is $10 to $35 (depending on complexity) per pedal.

(see attached image files)

If you would like to proceed with the order simply order the CTS pedals that you would like, but specify your XLR and any engraving/emblem pocketing during the checkout process when you are asked to indicate year, make, and model.

We will then match the pedals for your XLR instead of the CTS when we manufacture your order, and charge your card any/the extra amount before we ship your order.

Please let us know if you require any additional information.

No questions asked money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the fit or finish.

Don't settle for "One Size Fits All" pedals.

Have a great day!

Rob Baylor
www.ultimatepedals.com
sales@ultimatepedals.com
(561) 798-6588 Phone
(561) 798-6994 Fax

RGD,

Thanks for posting the replies you got back. Being it is Father's Day perhaps I'll have to place an order for myself :chuckle:chuckle

Leaning towards the ultimate pedals--cleaner looking lines.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom