Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Random meetings.....

XFireXLR

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Gold Mist Met. XLR
I was out on the road today running a few errands and I came up to another XLR in Xenon Blue. This is the first time that I have seen this color in person and thought thats a nice color. We both give each other the "thumbs up" and talked a bit at the light. As we leave the light we continue on in the same direction, me in the left lane and him in the right. We get to the next light and there are two more XLR's at the light, left lane 2007 Infra Red....right lane 2008 Star Black. We all pulled into a nearby gas station and chatted for about hour. It was a very nice chance meeting of owners, none of them knew of our forum and I informed them of the website. They all seemed interested in the forum and we should have three new members soon.

:cool:

I was out on the road today running a few errands and I came up to another XLR in Xenon Blue. This is the first time that I have seen this color in person and thought thats a nice color. We both give each other the "thumbs up" and talked a bit at the light. As we leave the light we continue on in the same direction, me in the left lane and him in the right. We get to the next light and there are two more XLR's at the light, left lane 2007 Infra Red....right lane 2008 Star Black. We all pulled into a nearby gas station and chatted for about hour. It was a very nice chance meeting of owners, none of them knew of our forum and I informed them of the website. They all seemed interested in the forum and we should have three new members soon.

:cool:

4 XLRs randomly meeting... that is odd. Cool that you all stopped and chatted for a bit though. Hopefully they will sign up..

I've seen the Xenon Blue in person. That color is Sharp.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom