Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Rebuild an 2008 XLR-V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go Tim Carroll...you block all of us and then proceed to talk your game without a way for us to defend ourselves. I bet you feel like a big man now since nobody can comment in thier defense!!
I do have one question though...were you looking in the mirror when you made all those accusations toward jake? Sure sounds like everything you have done to your own customers to a T!
You win the keyboard warrior award Tim. Not by supporting accusations with facts like we've all done so far, but by blocking us to death so we can't say anything on our own behalf. You aren't a man at all. You hide behind a screen and talk a mean game that's all there is to you.

Good for you Jake!!!

Told ya he'd blow up.

Hey; if I lost my business tomorrow; I have some savings that I earned honestly- I have my wife and daughter; I have my parents; I have my house and shop even though it's mortgaged.

I'm a licensed mechanic and I know enough about GM's that I could get a job at nearly any GM/Cadillac dealership. For less pay I am sure- but money isn't everything.

I WILL BE OK :thumbsup

I'm not going to devote any more time to carroll. I only posted what I did because I want people to be clear on something: I am not his friend and not his "bro". I won't associate myself with someone who conducts himself in this fashion.

Good for you Jake!!! Don't let the ravings of a mad man determine your future!! Keep running an honest business and people will notice. Your family should be proud!!

I would also like to thank the admin and moderators as well. This is a good site and I have firsthand experience dealing with this company. I have supporting evidence for everything my wife and I have gone through and would be happy to speak to anyone privately that has a question. But I will not tolerate bulling of any kind especially this kind. Thank you guys for all your understanding and patience.

As one of the 10

Tim, this morning you were best buds, bros and homies with Jake.

Now you trash Jake here and on your CCC website. Dude, you look really unstable. You really need a doctor. This is exactly what you do with each customer of yours, its hey bro, hey homie and as soon as you get the money all comminication stops and god forbid a customer get impatient or angry all of a sudden you transform into this unstable, nasty and vindictive madman and void your warranty because someone expects a competent service for their hard earned money....

All you are doing is showing why perspective customers should avoid you at all costs. This thread will be a warning beacon to all Cadillac owners to avoid your unstable angry bullying temperment and your incompetent work, which is laughable.

You immediately blamed Ivan, what is he in his 20s and you dont oversee his work? of course we know that narcissists blame others.

This has nothing to do with Jake and you attack him again.

I dont know what you think you are doing, I told you that at least 10 former customers of yours have met eachother and they are forming a strategy to resolve this. You are making this worse.

All you needed to do was make good, and you go nuts again its the same old pattern. This is only going to get worse for you mr carroll unless you start acting professionally. There is nothing honorable in screwing up royally and acting in the manner you are acting.

I want to apologize to the forum and administrators, but I want to thank you for having patience with this ugly mess and realize that you are performing a service for the cadillac community potentially saving owners who need work from financial losses, aggravation and shoddy work. There are at least 10 former customers here that have bad nightmarish experiences with the world famous CCC. This is not a he says she says scenario. Again, thank you kindly.

As one of the 10 that has been mentioned I want to thank Tim for making this easy for me. I have posted reviews of his shop based on my experience on multiple sites and will continue to do so until I run out of places. For a while I thought I was crazy to think that my car should have been completed faster, argued at great length with my husband who for months DEFENDED Tim. When I finally got fed up and started my own research I uncovered quite a bit of information. Found lots of his victims and was able to talk with my husband about it without arguing. He was furious with what I found but I'm sure held out some hope that we would still get our car. We didn't. We don't fight about the car anymore and now we have another one to replace the one we lost to Tim. It's a Cadillac even though after dealing with Tim I didn't want another caddy. Thankfully this car will be something we won't argue about. All through the day today he has been responding to text messages from Tim calling him names and threatening him. Spouting false accusations, posting falsehoods on his page and then deleting them when called out. He has personally attacked everyone who has had anything negative to say about him. Instead of making it right he fights until you give in. Until you admit you are wrong just so he will do his job. His warranty for his work is based on the customer being nice to him. So if he messes up your stuff and you get mad and aren't nice he voids your warranty. What kind of man does that? What kind of business does that? Not a good one.

Don't have time to reply? Do not sell studs?

Tim,
I find it interesting that, after taking months and still not having the time to contact me, you seem to have the time to rant on this site. Regarding your not selling head studs, why didn't you give credit to Jake when you were "writing the script for CarFix? Or why did you quote me that you would put your studs in my engine?
Bruce

Good question

Tim,
I find it interesting that, after taking months and still not having the time to contact me, you seem to have the time to rant on this site. Regarding your not selling head studs, why didn't you give credit to Jake when you were "writing the script for CarFix? Or why did you quote me that you would put your studs in my engine?
Bruce

That's a really good question and I'm sure Jake and everyone else would like an answer to that.

Philly's Bella Donna, I can not understand how Mr. Carroll lays this at Jake's feet when he has nothing to do with this. He has ignored that their is strength in numbers and that facts trump lies. He doesnt realize that we have pushed Jake away because this has nothing to do with Jake, Jake was a former victim of cyber bullying, defamation, slander, badmouthing and stalking. The group is assembling evidence and plan to send it to the appropriate authorities. The group has been bullied and the group hates bullies, nor do the like seeing anyone bullied. Look at that vitriol and venom posted by Mr. Carroll above. Let THAT unstable behavior be all you need to steer clear and thereby save you car, engine and money.

The next thing the group needs to see is Ed's car, inspected by a 3rd party of Ed's choosing , delivered to Ed with a clear title and no DTC codes on a flatbed by a 3rd party wrecker, chosen by Ed within 30 days. It will have a fully rebuilt engine with parts list, fully sealed, no leaks. That is the only path back, no excuses.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Ripoff report

Philly's Bella Donna, I can not understand how Mr. Carroll lays this at Jake's feet when he has nothing to do with this. He has ignored that their is strength in numbers and that facts trump lies. He doesnt realize that we have pushed Jake away because this has nothing to do with Jake, Jake was a former victim of cyber bullying, defamation, slander, badmouthing and stalking. The group is assembling evidence and plan to send it to the appropriate authorities. The group has been bullied and the group hates bullies, nor do the like seeing anyone bullied. Look at that vitriol and venom posted by Mr. Carroll above. Let THAT unstable behavior be all you need to steer clear and thereby save you car, engine and money.

The next thing the group needs to see is Ed's car, inspected by a 3rd party of Ed's choosing , delivered to Ed with a clear title and no DTC codes on a flatbed by a 3rd party wrecker, chosen by Ed within 30 days. It will have a fully rebuilt engine with parts list, fully sealed, no leaks. That is the only path back, no excuses.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

I reported mr Carroll on ripoffreport he rebutted as expected. More slander and lies. He violated Texas privacy laws again as well. I put my two cents in and backed it up with an image of his defamation against me and my husband. If anyone needs more proof I posted the link to here as evidence. I will not allow him to treat people this way. His threats of fraud hold no weight since we have all the same documentation and is all bark no bite. I'm thinking of making t-shirts that say I stand with Ed and sell them to raise some money to get his car back and properly repaired. Maybe then he will understand how badly he needs to change. Doubtful but hopeful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry