Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Rebuild an 2008 XLR-V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carroll Custom Cadillac

Whatever you do, do extensive research before you engage with ANYONE to fix your XLR, scour the net for complaints, speak to former customers, watch the YOUTUBE videos with your experienced mechanic and don't listen to rhetoric, look at performance of an engine builder, his ability to deliver ON TIME, an engine that has been TESTED BEFORE it goes out the door and whatever you do, NEVER pay the FULL bill until the engine is delivered. NEVER pay the bill in FULL before its finished. ASK for and receive a DETAILED receipt with all parts itemized, and a copy of the warranty. In addition, before you engage, have your attorney read the warranty to see if its worth the paper its written on. Only pay the bill in a manner that you have RECOURSE, use VISA, MC or PAYPAL, so that when you get the engine back, and it leaks, the cams are installed wrong, or the front seal leaks you have legal recourse. One other thing, if a shop states 4 weeks, it should be 4 weeks NOT 3 months or 2 years. I have heard of owners paying for these jobs in FULL foolishly and the job dragging on for months and years and then when they get it back they have coolant, oil and tranny leaks, flickering oil lights, parts fallng off, electrical connectors left off or they don't get it back at all. Some even get the wrong engine back!!! All they get is promises, and they are told they are getting extra when they get nothing.

Some of these guys when they get your money, their whole attitude changes.

Be careful with your car. I will say it again, I know JAKE 10 years, he is a good person and does a good job, does he have delivery problems at times yes, but that is because he is a small shop, but don't let ANYONE tell you that JAKE does a bad job. Call him on the phone and speak to him. HE, will speak to you immediately. But check him out also!

Just remember something, where there is smoke there is FIRE, if you see complaints out there, believe them. One owner with a problem OK, maybe its a personality conflict, 10 owners out there with problems with a company's job performance and product they deliver, is a definate problem, and not a fluke, its trouble.

Okay lets look at this again? Jake an I have had equal complaints! But Jake is my friend and he is as good as I am at what we do! We are also the manufacturer of your head studs not just mechanic shops!
Jake is one of the best out there and I hold him in high regards! So don't pick between us for false statements just pick one!
We have 'both' asked all of you to curb your indifferences between us! Why carry it on, it is not right, we are here to help you!

Here is what you failed to add to your post!!!! Jake an I do not have local companies and our clientele reaches around the world, this means out of thousands upon thousands of people even ten is equal to ONE!
Wal mart gets more then 100k complaints daily, but you still shop there! This is a bad analogy and should not be expressed in a way it becomes misleading!

If you read Jake's post today you will see someone has done him very wrong! I am upset over it as much as he is because we are the same and friends! So please stop drawing this line between us?
If you went to Jake and had a falling out you may still come here, if you come to me and have falling out, go to Jake! At least you still get Head Studs! Once you burn both bridges, what can we do?

Jake said something to me once and I will share that with you now!
He said that it was inevitable and that we would always have 3 to 4 % of clients who gets upset and will say things that will hurt, and this is due to the incredible amount of clients!
If you had ten clients and two got angry, that would be hard?? But if you have 100k then two would be irrelevant and business would go on.
So using this analogy is completely incorrect and should be curbed!
All you will do is push us both out of wanting to help you.

SO Please! STOP! It is wrong, we are both here to help and we both suffer from the same disgruntle people who wish us harm? Why?
I too ask everyone to research us both, you too will find the same trash talk about us both! It isn't fair, but something we have to deal with!

Yes, Jake is very good just as I am, it is all we do!!!!
When researching, do us both a favor; concentrate on the good and compare the thousands of happy people to the ten mentioned in this comment.

Now, even though I read this comment I am not upset in the least, I just want this idea that Jake an I are enemies? It needs to end!
Be kind, don't end your only access to our products because your angry or just want to repost someone else's trash talk! What I mean by that is how long will we want to continue bringing the best in products when we have to feel the impact of such things?

You too have the right to interact with us and I would love for that to happen. I just ask you to stop the continue rhetoric about the two of us!
IT IS OVER! We both have what you need! I say this with kindness no anger here.

You too are welcome here, I have NO ill feelings.

Thank You

Last edited:
I'm the owner of Northstar Performance. Started the business when I was 22, aged 30 now. I'm a licensed automotive service technician and have a USA patent on a repair method for these Northstars (PAT# 8,740,532) with other patents pending.

I've learned the hard way when to shut up, when to speak, when to let others speak. Smiling and nodding is advice my father-in-law gave me. I'm exercising the right to shut up right now and let others speak; while introducing myself.

I'm blatantly honest. I'm not a perfect person, not a perfect technician, and not a perfect businessman. But I have come to appreciate the value of a mistake and what can be learned from it. I have personally repaired over 600 Northstars since 2008. I hold a better-than-99% success rate on the repairs.

Again- I don't like leaving options for people to pick me apart so I am upfront. I have made mistakes and I have corrected them every where I could and learned from them.

I've always wanted an XLR - still holding out for finding one cheap with blown head gaskets. Likely I'll have to dig deep into my wallet as they're rare cars.

I tend to stay off forums for the most part; mainly due to lack of time. Busy doesn't explain it- but that's great. I have a wife and newborn daughter and I make sure I make time for them.

Maybe I'll be a supporting vendor here yet; we'll see.

Glad to see so many fellow Northstar enthusiasts here!

???

I'm sorry, I don't believe that I directed ANYTHING toward you at all so I don't know why you are speaking to me.

Mr. Carroll, you do not want to go here. All I will say is, you need to begin making good on the jobs you have seriously dropped the ball on and bullied your clients on. Just look at your CCC page at how you have destroyed one of your clients and a reviewer. Stop making yourself the victim all the time saying how much you are doing for your 'client' just deliver the car and you know whose car I mean, that is unless you want to us to run a conga line here.

You know, saying you are the best in the universe does not equate to actually performing the job. Its time to take a good look at yourself and to stop blaming others for you not performing.

Stop putting down everybody to make yourself look better, including GM, ARP

Last edited:
Good work always speaks for itself. It takes a long time to build a good reputation; however one determined man can tarnish a good reputation pretty badly. I spent the better part of 2 years rebuilding a damaged reputation from the destruction that consisted 30% of supplier issues and 70% one man who had it in for me.

Believe me if I voiced what's on my mind this would turn into a ****fest very quickly. I won't, because I'm able to just let things go. I'm at peace; I'm happy; I have a tough but rewarding job that requires a lot of my time and a family that needs me for the remainder.

Respect is a very difficult thing to earn and sometimes when it gets lost it's nearly impossible to regain. I think that sends a loud, clear message.

My friends list (real life friends) is very small. It consists of those who I know I can always count on and always trust.

Seriously???

I'm sorry, I don't believe that I directed ANYTHING toward you at all so I don't know why you are speaking to me.

Mr. Carroll, you do not want to go here. All I will say is, you need to begin making good on the jobs you have seriously dropped the ball on and bullied your clients on. Just look at your CCC page at how you have destroyed one of your clients and a reviewer. Stop making yourself the victim all the time saying how much you are doing for your 'client' just deliver the car and you know whose car I mean, that is unless you want to us to run a conga line here.

You know, saying you are the best in the universe does not equate to actually performing the job. Its time to take a good look at yourself and to stop blaming others for you not performing.

I like the idea of a conga line! In fact, I could beat the drum! If anyone wants the true scoop on CCC.....please feel free to contact me! Hi Tim!

Carrolls Cadillac cemetery

Mr. Carroll has had my car since the end of April. It took him 4 MONTHS to start working on it. When I contacted my insurance to see what we could do about getting it back, he cussed them out like red-headed step children!! As if they were rushing him to do a job he'd been paid for in June. Blamed them for the late payment even though he gave the wrong tax id twice before the third time when he got it right. *****ed that the check was in my name and his, which FYI is Texas law when it's over $5,000. Told my husband that we messed up calling our insurance and tried to bully us into submission. That's only part of how this upstanding, devout Christian "helps" you. The things he said to us are far from godly and if you look at his Facebook page he openly posts personal info on people when he's had their car for 2 years!!!!!!! Please do your research!!!! His reputation is not as squeaky clean as he claims.

I don't personally know Jake but to be able to admit that he's had issues and worked to fix them shows great character.

If you want to know more about my experience with Tim I will gladly discuss everything and furnish all email and text exchanges to show I'm not just a disgruntled customer.

Thank you very much, even though it is untrue!
I can't satisfy everyone all the time, I am just man who works as hard as I can to support my family, and others with their cars just like my friends!
What you said is not fair, but everyone has their personal opinions? There will always be those who say things, and I hold no ill feelings toward you.

I too don't do forums due to these kinds of insults, so you will not see me post here anymore either! Before I go I want to say one more thing;
what Jake wrote is 100% True and he is a very good and decent family man, (and a awesome mechanic) I will not share with you the personal things I know about this man, but I can tell you this, the Jake I came to know has more integrity then those who wish to say bad things about him, which is not fair either, but he stands tall thru it all!.
We both know the impact of these types of insults, and we both suffer from them, but neither of us will quit or give up! That is a promise.

If anyone wish's to know the truth, just come here and see for yourself!
I invite all of you anytime! We have nothing to hide and we are in the spotlight for everyone to see!

So take care and God Bless!
Tim

Last edited:
CadillacTim, I will never forget what you have done to me. Ever.

We are not friends, or bros, and you are sure as hell not riding my coat tails to keep your reputation up.

You promised me you would never sell studs again and you're doing it. I do have a USA patent on those, I can't just "FALSIFY" a patent into the USA patent database. That doesn't work. Yet I'm supposed to remain silent about that patent otherwise you'll be all over youtube slurring my name in the ground again. Why should I remain silent about something I worked so hard to get???

You'll never know what you have cost me and my life or what torment and hell you have put me through; and my family members, and my girlfriend (now my wife). We all went through hell because of your continuous online slander. It never stops, and it will never stop until you leave this earth because you CAN'T or WON'T change. Everyone has to suffer at your hand and I'm sorry it has to be that way.

Forgiveness can someday happen. But the theft has to stop first, wrongs need to be made right. I'm not focused on going after you because I have my customers to be concerned about and my own business to look after.

Your own customers will look after you.

And before you mention ONE thing. Don't forget; I taped that whole conversation between us last winter and I actually have it on tape; you calling your wife carolyn "dumb". No; I am not calling her that. You did. On the phone; with me; and I have it recorded. So look after your own problems; don't lean on me. Not now, not ever. Don't email me; don't go on youtube complaining; just FIX your PROBLEMS starting with your personality. You look for any weakness you can within someone and you will exloit that to your benefit.

You made your bed....I will not lie in it with you. I won't help anyone bury you but I won't stop them either.

If I can say all of this to you and you're no longer angry; I have hope for you changing. But by now you're fuming mad; throwing more tools across the room; cussing me out; and ready to bring out your keyboard and go to war.

The truth comes out for everyone. It always does and always will.

What you should have done all along is respect my patent; respect your customers; you'd be running a hell of a good business with great reviews and an endless line of customers. But you had to have it all. You had to be King Cadillac Tim.

For what it's worth; it was my post at Christmas on facebook about the WWII Christmas truce, that got Ed (Victims of Tim Carroll blog) to remove that whole blog and cadillactim promised to get his car done for him.

Carroll I helped you get a second chance with Ed; after all that you have put me through. I don't blame Ed one bit for having run out of patience. Instead of retaliating against Ed; what you should do is simply come through for him. Surprise him with his finished car. He's a forgiving man! And move his car ahead of the line!!! But no; you have to publicly humiliate the man.

I threw you a lifeline after everything you had done to me. I am way too nice and I've been told this.

My father has been pushing me very hard to keep at the business and be successful. I appreciate it, I'm glad he's been doing that. He knows me. However I did get wasted one night and called him up and told him he ruined my life for not letting me quit when I wanted to. I got wasted that night because of Tim Carroll's constant beating down on me. I have since apologized to my father but I have to forever live with what I had told my father that night.

The trickle effects that this nastiness causes is immeasurable. It hurts people badly.

Not Fair?

Thank you very much, even though it is untrue!
I can't satisfy everyone all the time, I am just man who works as hard as I can to support my family, and others with their cars just like my friends!
What you said is not fair, but everyone has their personal opinions? There will always be those who say things, and I hold no ill feelings toward you.

I too don't do forums due to these kinds of insults, so you will not see me post here anymore either! Before I go I want to say one more thing;
what Jake wrote is 100% True and he is a very good and decent family man, (and a awesome mechanic) I will not share with you the personal things I know about this man, but I can tell you this, the Jake I came to know has more integrity then those who wish to say bad things about him, which is not fair either, but he stands tall thru it all!.
We both know the impact of these types of insults, and we both suffer from them, but neither of us will quit or give up! That is a promise.

If anyone wish's to know the truth, just come here and see for yourself!
I invite all of you anytime! We have nothing to hide and we are in the spotlight for everyone to see!

So take care and God Bless!
Tim

I won't add to what Jake said, I think he about covered your attempting to coop his good nature, reputation and attempt to unite in strength. You have been ruthless to him and your customers. You send out engines that have not been tested at all. You get a JUNK YARD engine, that has NOT been run, STUD it and send it out, without EVER running it. WOW, just WOW. Then Kerry gets it and it runs like crap, why, because the sprockets are in the wrong location and not exciting the cam sensor. Yep, another CCC signature job....get that cash, the problems are now for the client to solve. Tim, there are MANY stories like that, many. How about the car you sent back to Phoenix, telling them it had an electrical problem, it wouldn't start, and the owner having to spend thousands to find out the CAMS were wrong, how does that happen?

How about Dallas' car that ended up a pile of junk?, that car also has "electrical problems" according to you, had parts falling off and ended up in your yard with the WINDOWS OPEN, full of RAIN WATER AND MOLD, it went straight to the junk yard. Electrical connectors off, and he needed to make a 700 mile trip. The way you treated Dallas is unforgivable meeting him in home depot parkng lot and dropping a car that was not right for a 700 mile trip, and you were 3 hours late.

How about Bens car leaking coolant, tranny fluid and oil?, oil out of the front seal that was supposedly replaced, with parts falling off at red lights. You have not even called Ben, the poor kid, no more money to be had from him I suppose, he gave EVER dime to you.

And lets not talk about Eds car that you have had for TWO, that's TWO years after him paying $7000. There is a rumor that you drilled into the coolant passages on Eds and Dallas' engines freehand drilling them. That rumor comes from a very good source. I had techs from a major engine boring machine company look at your freehand drilling technique and that have not stopped laughing yet. All of this to undercut Jake because your "system" doesn't need a jig so you can sell it cheaper.... the poor unsuspecting purchasers of your studs are at high risk because of your recklessness. Argue all you want, a jig guarantees repeatable results, you yourself started using the timesert jig in 2015 after going crazy defending freehand drilling.

How about sending CODY the wrong engine?

You need to stop with the God Bless and constantly attempting to elicit sympathy from everyone and constantly making yourself the weak victim. You are a bully. You treated ED, DALLAS and BEN horrible. You are a religious man?, go pray for forgiveness NOW..

Then, you need to immediately work on Eds car and get it to him in 30 days, call him, apologize and FINISH IT, and it damn well better NOT have a powertrain code including tranny codes, leaks, knocks, etc. No excuses either, I don't want to hear about Ivan's knee, the weather, the humidity, Ed wasn't nice to you, he didn't apologize, he was a meany, etc. Just make this right.

Its going to take a lot for you to overcome this, I really don't know if you can given the conga line of really ****ed off former and current customers. Honestly given the major mistakes you have made, you should go back to just painting and body work, you are actually good at that. Look up the Peter Principle.

The conga line can continue and it will if YOU continue to make excuses, get aggressive or nasty. There are NO excuses, absolutely NO excuses for this type of shoddy workmanship, unethical behavior and nastiness by you. And do me a favor, stop with the shameless self promotion being the best in the universe, you are only as good as your last job. And PLEASE stop putting down ARP, GM, JAKE (please I saw the KID video and all of the nasty statements toward him).

I am a huge GM fan and you turn my stomach with your obvious lack of knowledge of this engine. And before you go off like a NUT, I consulted DAILY for 15 YEARS with AL CLINE (bbobynski, chevelle) an engineer on the NS design team and know a hell of a lot about this platform that very few people know.

You need to REALLY get religion, become humble, lose the aggressiveness, get all references of "we don't dial 911" and GUNS off your CCC and personal FB pages, get rid of the guns, and references to drugs and guns by your workers and you. Stop being nasty under the guise of being a Christian. You are suppose to be a professionally run business.

I want you to know that is NOT me doing this, this is a LONG list of your former and current customers that are ****ed off and are looking for legal action, FBI support, etc. I have not picked on you, singled you out or make up stories about you, all of these things and more surround YOU and its time to change.

Last edited:
Ed

Since you wrote your REALLY NASTY garbage publically humiliating Ed, we have not heard from him. I am sure he is sick from your brutal attack. I really hope he is OK because what you did was uncalled for and it has all been archived as evidence by the conga line you created.

You owe him a car and a huge apology, he gave you $7000.

Last edited:
Carroll Cadillac's lack of comunication

"It is equally not fair to read inaccurate false statements here on this forum! If you do not know me? If you have never spoke to me on the phone, maybe not even a text or email? Then say things you know nothing about? It isn't fair. You may even be the reason the next owner loses their car because they are now worried over something that has never happened. That my friends is very unfair to me, but extremely unfair to those who need us."

I have compiled the attempted communications with Carroll Cadillac [First 2 from CC then 4 from me to CC] and, while it is true that I have never talked with you, it is only because you never called me as you repeatedly stated that you would. I think that you can see that I HAVE REPEATEDLY E-mailed you and you have not done what you said you were going to do. See my 8/30 final message to you at the end of this message it's 10/13.
I have placed Xs in my phone number for my privacy. The numbers were in the original E-mail.
I do not think I will be doing business with you. Sorry.

FROM CC Carroll Custom Cadillac 12 KB RE: my 2009 XLR-V 8/23/2016
Hi Bruce,

Sorry for the delay, I have been gone for a couple weeks! I am back and will call you tomorrow.
Yes, I will still build your engine with studs and then some so your good!!!

Thanks, Tim

To: carrollcadillac@live.com
Subject: my 2009 XLR-V
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 20:28:18 -0500

How are things going with your shop? I would still like to talk to you about rebuilding my 2009 XLR-V and see if we can get together. Bruce Hatch

*********************************************************************************
From CC Carroll Custom Cadillac 12 KB RE: my 2009 XLR-V 8/23/2016
I forgot to mention, last Thursday and Friday we were in Tampa Florida for a Carfix filming for Velocity TV, our method of repair using our Head Studs and my personal resealing technique will be shown on the show, I wrote the script for Jared and Lou, and they did a fine job, I will be showing the air date soon!
Anyhow I will talk to you tomorrow and we will schedule your X L R!

Tim

*********************************************************************************

FROM ME'Carroll Custom Cadillac' RE: A message from Bruce Hatch 7/14/2016 9 KB
I am in Granbury, TX. I would like to talk to you about this project. Please give me a call in the PM 12-5.
Thank you,
Bruce

From: Carroll Custom Cadillac [mailto:carrollcadillac@live.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 9:55 PM
To: bhatch@.net
Subject: RE: A message from Bruce Hatch

Is there a reason we have not yet done it?

Remind me and lets do this thing!!!! 4.4 is a specialty of mine.

Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 19:00:40 -0700
Subject: A message from Bruce Hatch

You have received the following message through the Contact Us form on your Web site:
Phone: 707972XXXX
E-mail: bhatch@.net

From Me'Carroll Custom Cadillac' RE: A message from Bruce Hatch 7/26/2016 15 KB
How are things going with your shop? I would still like to talk to you about this project and see if we can get together. Bruce

Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2016 1:26 PM
To: Bruce Hatch
Subject: Re: A message from Bruce Hatch

Sorry bro, I am preparing to do a shop expansion and it has been consuming my time! I will call you soon and get this going! I would like for you to come up and visit.

We can discuss that soon.

Thanks

Sent from my LG V10, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

------ Original message------

<bhatch@saber.net></bhatch@saber.net>
Date: Thu, Jul 14, 2016 1:12 PM

To: 'Carroll Custom Cadillac';

Cc:

Subject:RE: A message from Bruce Hatch

I am in Granbury, TX. I would like to talk to you about this project. Please give me a call in the PM 12-5.
Thank you,
Bruce

Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 9:55 PM
To: bhatch@.net
Subject: RE: A message from Bruce Hatch

Is there a reason we have not yet done it?

Remind me and lets do this thing!!!! 4.4 is a specialty of mine.

Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 19:00:40 -0700
Subject: A message from Bruce Hatch

You have received the following message through the Contact Us form on your Web site:
Phone: 707972XXXX
E-mail: bhatch@.net
From Me'Carroll Custom Cadillac' RE: my 2009 XLR-V 8/24/2016 11 KB

How Cool!!! I watch CarFix all the time. J
Yes, give me a call at 707 972-5555 [Cell] and I’ll explain the situation so we can get together.
Bruce Hatch

Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 8:36 PM
Subject: RE: my 2009 XLR-V

I forgot to mention, last Thursday and Friday we were in Tampa Florida for a Carfix filming for Velocity TV, our method of repair using our Head Studs and my personal resealing technique will be shown on the show, I wrote the script for Jared and Lou, and they did a fine job, I will be showing the air date soon!

Anyhow I will talk to you tomorrow and we will schedule your X L R!

Tim

How are things going with your shop? I would still like to talk to you about rebuilding my 2009 XLR-V and see if we can get together. Bruce Hatch
From Me'Carroll Custom Cadillac' RE: my 2009 XLR-V 8/30/2016 10 KB
I am still waiting to hear from you.
Bruce Hatch

Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 8:32 PM
Subject: RE: my 2009 XLR-V

Hi Bruce,

Sorry for the delay, I have been gone for a couple weeks! I am back and will call you tomorrow.

Yes, I will still build your engine with studs and then some so your good!!!

Thanks, Tim

Last edited:
Mr. Carroll

I don't think you understand what ethics or morals are. I feel that you have an elevated sense of worth and are incapable of admitting when you've made a mistake. People are fallible and that includes you. I've read the texts you've been sending my husband. I don't think it was wise to say you made the estimate as big as it was for us. We didn't want a new car. I LOVE that car you ruined!! I worked my but off everyday at a job I could barely stand to afford that car. It was the first car I bought by myself!! No one had to co-sign, it wasn't in anyone else's name, and aside from the generous gift of the down payment my now husband gave me, I paid for it all!!! I went without to make sure I made the payments and that my kids and family didn't suffer. I was going to drive it until the wheels fell off and then put new ones on and keep going. That car was a symbol of everything I overcame to get there. YOU took that from me. Tried to make my husband feel like crap for expecting you to keep your word and do your job. We had many fights over this car after you got it. My husband was so happy to have sent it to you so it could be fixed right and you let him down. Now you badger him and say mean things to him for MY REVIEW!!! Please sir get it together!! You made a huge mistake taking our insurance money and now you try to say it was us who wanted a new car. I WANTED MY CAR!!! Not a new one, MY car!! The one I worked so hard for that you ruined and are now blaming us for. Shame on you!!!!

Donna Leigh Shelton
2007 Cadillac STS

Elevated sense of worth is an understatement. Above the law; above patent agents; better than any ASE or Red-Seal technician.......

Donna I can appreciate where you're coming from. After Carroll took my business so far down to the point where I couldn't pay the electric bill anymore, (they seriously, 3 years ago, came to disconnect me) and had nothing decent to drive; my girlfriend (now wife) lent me $2,000 to buy my 2004 Bonneville GXP. I felt horrible asking her to cover half of the car- but she did it; and now it's ours. I'm keeping that car until the wheels fall off.

Can you appreciate being in the middle of making head studs, that I have patented; and then having the utility company come to turn off my power in the middle of production? I used to always have enough money to get by and I have since recovered; but in 2012/2013, carroll had taken so many sales from my company I was just about down the drain. I almost lost my property because of back taxes....which I had also since cleared up.

And patent theft doesn't hurt anyone?

I hate that you went through that

Elevated sense of worth is an understatement. Above the law; above patent agents; better than any ASE or Red-Seal technician.......

Donna I can appreciate where you're coming from. After Carroll took my business so far down to the point where I couldn't pay the electric bill anymore, (they seriously, 3 years ago, came to disconnect me) and had nothing decent to drive; my girlfriend (now wife) lent me $2,000 to buy my 2004 Bonneville GXP. I felt horrible asking her to cover half of the car- but she did it; and now it's ours. I'm keeping that car until the wheels fall off.

Can you appreciate being in the middle of making head studs, that I have patented; and then having the utility company come to turn off my power in the middle of production? I used to always have enough money to get by and I have since recovered; but in 2012/2013, carroll had taken so many sales from my company I was just about down the drain. I almost lost my property because of back taxes....which I had also since cleared up.

I hate that he put you through that!!! It's a shame that he feels so threatened by others that he can't get out of his own way. He's been saying some nasty things to my husband so I can only image what he said to you. I'm glad that you were able to recover and that you have a good woman who stands by you, there are few and far between these days. I respect the hard work you've put into coming out of the dark and should I ever need headstuds again I will come to you as will my husband and anyone I can get to listen!! No one who claims to be a Christian should ever behave that way or treat another person that way. That's not how being a Christian works.

Your a LIAR! And my final post! All this will be seen on other medias!

The tiny handful here trash taking will NEVER!!! Compare to the multitude of good people who know me!

Your a LIAR like Hillary you can't stop! You are the one who initiated all attacks on me fist! (DON'T FORGET WHAT YOU DID TO ME IS ARCHIVED IN THE FORUM!) just as the LIAR you were about the patent and just because we stopped fighting and I 'did' quit selling studs is no excuse for this!
I have NOT been selling Studs! I have only took care of a few friends and use them here, I even confirmed that with you before I did!!!~ If you were going to be upset over nothing why not tell me so I could of reaffirmed it! I have not made new studs since august of 2015, I told you I had 1300 studs left and using them up! You are sadly mistaken and I am not going to allow you to get away with this!My idea was to never make Dual Diameter studs again and use my other designs in my shops! And actually promote you! JUST like I have been doing! But you thought other wise and I even told you so! You LIED to me again Jake! just like the LIAR you were before.

I know you won't, and I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU AGAIN!

Today will be your one and only chance to change what you wrote on the forum or all Hell on earth about you is going live and I promise you by the time its over we may both be out of business, but I cannot allow this! You just did me in again! Fool me once and shame on you, twice?? You know the rest!
You apparently mistaken my kindness for weakness and now I can't see forgiving you ever again!

I am going to bring every freaking thing you did back to the lime light and show your comment as the back stabbing POS you have shown today! I hope you are so happy!
I hated it before and hate it now, it was the last thing I ever expected, but you give me no choice, if I were you I would take the comment down and ask me not too! Call me! If you thought it was a bad fight in the past? This will be far worse for us both! I will never forgive you for the horror you caused me, the horrific sick things you did or the bad you spoke of my dead son and wife! Or the baby raping video you and Cody derived! That is beyond sick!

But I will tell you this, because of what you just wrote, no matter what comes from this I am going to pull everything back out and you will not get away with this!
You did things to me that I should never have forgiven you for! You said things about my family that were inexcusable and I fought you back!
Then after all you did, I showed the world the forgiveness for you! After your apologies that I still have recorded.
So now what? This is your doings!
This was ignorance on your part! And you are about to embark in Hell on earth! I seriously believed you and you LIED again and as of now get prepared!

Your BS patent will be exposed once again, if you thought I got rid of it all the proof? Your are again mistaken!
You are not the man I believed you were after your apologies and now the whole world will part of this!
How screwed is this!
I did not ever want to fight with again and said very nice things about you, I have sent many people to you since I quit last year! I have spoke only good about you in every media I have access too!

Tell me Jake, how can a man like you get off on this? this sickens me!
A man has to be sick & twisted to enjoy such strife! You have extreme issues, but I have to fight back against your trash talk and that sucks! But Dang IT! I have no choice?
This is so ultimately SAD!

Get ready I am uploading this to Facebook!~ Your deceitful post and my response, watch for it and my site because today you have changed the course of your own history! Your a bad man, you were when you tried to destroy me the first and no different today!

Your Sick! There is no other excuse!

This will be my last and final post all other exposure will be done in the Lime Light media and not here! These forums are for nothing more then arguing disgruntle people who harm on others and due to your actions today I am required to establish the truth all over again!
You are all very strange and apparently love strife in your lives! I think it is a sickness and want no part of it!
However you will get to witness Jake and his fall over his betrayal He LIED all along and I am about to embark on a Journey to prove it and if it cost him dearly, just remember who initiated it again! JAKE WEIBE!

Thank you!
Your a terrible person Jake!

The tiny handful here trash taking will NEVER!!! Compare to the multitude of good people who know me!

Your a LIAR like Hillary you can't stop! You are the one who initiated all attacks on me fist! (DON'T FORGET WHAT YOU DID TO ME IS ARCHIVED IN THE FORUM!) just as the LIAR you were about the patent and just because we stopped fighting and I 'did' quit selling studs is no excuse for this!
I have NOT been selling Studs! I have only took care of a few friends and use them here, I even confirmed that with you before I did!!!~ If you were going to be upset over nothing why not tell me so I could of reaffirmed it! I have not made new studs since august of 2015, I told you I had 1300 studs left and using them up! You are sadly mistaken and I am not going to allow you to get away with this!My idea was to never make Dual Diameter studs again and use my other designs in my shops! And actually promote you! JUST like I have been doing! But you thought other wise and I even told you so! You LIED to me again Jake! just like the LIAR you were before.

Today will be your one and only chance to change what you wrote on the forum or all Hell on earth about you is going live and I promise you by the time its over we may both be out of business, but I cannot allow this! You just did me in again! Fool me once and shame on you, twice?? You know the rest!
You apparently mistaken my kindness for weakness and now I can't see forgiving you ever again!

I am going to bring every freaking thing you did back to the lime light and show your comment as the back stabbing POS you have shown today! I hope you are so happy!
I hated it before and hate it now, it was the last thing I ever expected, but you give me no choice, if I were you I would take the comment down and ask me not too! Call me! If you thought it was a bad fight in the past? This will be far worse for us both! I will never forgive you for the horror you caused me, the horrific sick things you did or the bad you spoke of my dead son and wife! Or the baby raping video you and Cody derived! That is beyond sick!

But I will tell you this, because of what you just wrote, no matter what comes from this I am going to pull everything back out and you will not get away with this!
You did things to me that I should never have forgiven you for! You said things about my family that were inexcusable and I fought you back!
Then after all you did, I showed the world the forgiveness for you! After your apologies that I still have recorded.
This was ignorance on your part! And you are about to embark in Hell on earth! I seriously believed you and you LIED again and as of now get prepared!

Your BS patent will be exposed once again, if you thought I got rid of it all the proof? Your are again mistaken!
You are not the man I believed you were after your apologies and now the whole world will part of this!
How screwed is this!
I did not ever want to fight with again and said very nice things about you, I have sent many people to you since I quit last year! I have spoke only good about you in every media I have access too!

A man has to be sick & twisted to enjoy such strife! You have extreme issues, but I have to fight back against your trash talk and that sucks! But Dang IT! I have no choice?

Get ready I am uploading this to Facebook!~ Your deceitful post and my response, watch for it and my site because today you have changed the course of your own history! Your a bad man, you were when you tried to destroy me the first and no different today!

This will be my last and final post all other exposure will be done in the Lime Light media and not here! These forums are for nothing more then arguing disgruntle people who harm on others and due to your actions today I am required to establish the truth all over again!
You are all very strange and apparently love strife in your lives! I think it is a sickness and want no part of it!
However you will get to witness Jake and his fall over his betrayal He LIED all along and I am about to embark on a Journey to prove it and if it cost him dearly, just remember who initiated it again! JAKE WEIBE!

Thank you!

Wow....for someone who claims to be a Christian person that whole post was very unchristian like for one and as a business owner you could show a little more class and ethics here than resorting to threats and namecalling.

Just further proves to the world your true colors.

Your rant

How screwed is this!

Thank you!

Your rant and continuous threats to Jake and everyone else who tells the truth only shows the type of person you truly are. A good Christian would never bring "hell on earth" to anyone. They would forgive anyone anything and not try to bully them into submission. Mr. Carroll I hope you will seek out the qualified mental help you so desperately need. You want people to believe you yet you behave in the total opposite manner. Your behavior is deplorable. Hillary may be a liar but Jake has been pretty up front about everything he's said and not once has he been as horrific as you have been. He has been professional and stated facts not opinions or threats to end your life. He simply stayed you are infringing on a patent. If you only had 1300 left and have helped thousands of people all over the world surely you would have run out by now. Unless after you trash a car you take them out, clean them up, and recycle them. Which in itself is unethical business practices.

Do not begin to think that anyone is falling for your crap on here. You've shown some of us as customers who you truly are, and now the world is seeing you for who you really are. I've seen the devil too Tim and he resides in you.

Told ya he'd blow up.

Hey; if I lost my business tomorrow; I have some savings that I earned honestly- I have my wife and daughter; I have my parents; I have my house and shop even though it's mortgaged.

I'm a licensed mechanic and I know enough about GM's that I could get a job at nearly any GM/Cadillac dealership. For less pay I am sure- but money isn't everything.

I WILL BE OK :thumbsup

I'm not going to devote any more time to carroll. I only posted what I did because I want people to be clear on something: I am not his friend and not his "bro". I won't associate myself with someone who conducts himself in this fashion.

Unstable Much?

Tim, this morning you were best buds, bros and homies with Jake.

Now you trash Jake here and on your CCC website. Dude, you look really unstable. You really need a doctor. This is exactly what you do with each customer of yours, its hey bro, hey homie and as soon as you get the money all comminication stops and god forbid a customer get impatient or angry all of a sudden you transform into this unstable, nasty and vindictive madman and void your warranty because someone expects a competent service for their hard earned money....

All you are doing is showing why perspective customers should avoid you at all costs. This thread will be a warning beacon to all Cadillac owners to avoid your unstable angry bullying temperment and your incompetent work, which is laughable.

You immediately blamed Ivan, what is he in his 20s and you dont oversee his work? of course we know that narcissists blame others.

This has nothing to do with Jake and you attack him again.

I dont know what you think you are doing, I told you that at least 10 former customers of yours have met eachother and they are forming a strategy to resolve this. You are making this worse.

All you needed to do was make good, and you go nuts again its the same old pattern. This is only going to get worse for you mr carroll unless you start acting professionally. There is nothing honorable in screwing up royally and acting in the manner you are acting.

I want to apologize to the forum and administrators, but I want to thank you for having patience with this ugly mess and realize that you are performing a service for the cadillac community potentially saving owners who need work from financial losses, aggravation and shoddy work. There are at least 10 former customers here that have bad nightmarish experiences with the world famous CCC. This is not a he says she says scenario. Again, thank you kindly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry