Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Repair Manuals

boilermaker

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2009 Black/Tan XLR: 2008 STS V8 AWD: 2008 SRX Premium AWD
has anyone bought any of the repair manual books advertised on the internet.
They usually come in a set of four manuals instead of the CD versions.

I purchased the 3 volume set from Helm, Inc. the year I bought my car, in 2008. It has helped me many times...

I purchased the 3 volume set from Helm, Inc. the year I bought my car, in 2008. It has helped me many times...

Second that - we got the same manuals from the same co., been a big help.

Both the cd version and the helm books are great and have their own advantages. I purchased the cd version first you can't pass it up for the twelve dollars I think I spent. Downloaded it and works great. I waited awhile watching the paperback version some were selling for 200 plus. I got mine on on eBay for 139 dealer issued. Was funny there was barely any creases in the pages. Both are worth it if you plan on working on the car yourself.

Both the cd version and the helm books are great and have their own advantages. I purchased the cd version first you can't pass it up for the twelve dollars I think I spent. Downloaded it and works great. I waited awhile watching the paperback version some were selling for 200 plus. I got mine on on eBay for 139 dealer issued. Was funny there was barely any creases in the pages. Both are worth it if you plan on working on the car yourself.

I've used the books on many occasions to look up something and then I end up straying over to something else. I then learn other interesting things about the XLR. I use the books to look up problem areas so when I go to the dealer, I will know what they are talking about.

Oh yes those manuals could keep you occupied for hours. Knowledge is power or helps you keep money in your pocket

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom