Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Roster / head count for the 15 yr event

:wave:WOOHOO - Ordered shirts and hats!! Coming in Thursday evening. What time do we leave the hotel for the NCM, (are we going to follow each other as a group)

I have a feeling this is gonna be fun!! :jump:

We should have all thought to buy CB radios with our own designated channel.

:wave:WOOHOO - Ordered shirts and hats!! Coming in Thursday evening. What time do we leave the hotel for the NCM, (are we going to follow each other as a group)

WOW!!! Just looked at the roster, after my editing. 40 lines items, 70 people. :willy_nilly: I hope my event planning stands up to this group or else I'm in trouble. Might have to leave Dodge in the middle of the night to avoid lynching. :chuckle

Chad
Thanks for the response about the museum an tour.
Look forward to the fellowship.

DM
Preacher

We should have all thought to buy CB radios with our own designated channel.

Actually a few folks usually bring walkie talkies (drivey talkies?) and use them to keep track of the pack & keep things together. :talk: :talk: :argue:

Re: 15th Anniversary Shirts

Some have been asking "when and how will I get my shirts?"
Beth and I will be in Bowling Green on Wednesday for dinner. We will deliver the shirts at dinner Wednesday. If you are coming in later, we will make sure that you get them either Thursday or Friday night at dinner.

You will recognize our car, we are the Black XLR with the Ohio State Wind Restrictor.

Tim Powers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: 15th Anniversary Shirts

Some have been asking "when and how will I get my shirts?"
Beth and I will be in Bowling Green on Wednesday for dinner. We will deliver the shirts at dinner Wednesday. If you are coming in later, we will make sure that you get them either Thursday or Friday night at dinner.

You will recognize our car, we are the Black XLR with the Ohio State Wind Restrictor.

Tim Powers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you bringing extra shirts and hats?

Bowling green

Don't see my name on the list of attendees. Problem?
Steve Laurent

Don't see my name on the list of attendees. Problem?
Steve Laurent
Nope!!! I just haven't edited the list in awhile. With all the changes going on, and some people will only be there certain days. We're kind'of a who ever shows up,,,, shows up and can go with the group. nothing formal here!

Chad

Al,
Will bring a few hats, I don’t plan on bringing any extra shirts. It’s not like Beth can sell any unsold shirts in her shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will need an additional hat. Ordered a shirt & hat already. See you guys and gals there in just about 2 weeks.

John C. Kontos JCKPCA

John C. Kontos JCKCPA will attend

Please confirm.

My plan is to go to Bowling Green within the next couple of weeks to do some "scouting". I need a head count! So I'm going to start this roster. HELP me with names!!! As you will find out, I'm horrible at remembering names! I'll always try and kept this list updated, so tell me if I missed someone and/or they have canceled.

1. Chad popbigguy and Rogene Lowery
  2. Bob Fireduck and Marianne
  3. Kevin Cubby558 and Marion Grady
  4. Mike Victor-v and Amy XLRATING Jones
  5. Tim Nerkpowers and Beth
  6. Dan 05GrandDaddy and Wendy
  7. Doug Ashby and Wife
  8. Scott H
  9. Guy Hawkeye372 & Lynda
  10. Black Brutis and Wife
  11. Nils Nils and Elise Olausen
  12. Marc Tiffany's Dad and Kris Toffolo
  13. Dave Chicago Dave and Cindy Zilligen
  14. Devin Zilligen
  15. Eslic1 and LaDonna
  16. R Brown
  17. MarkOpolo and Wife
  18. Danny VJGLOVER and Yvonne Glover
  19. John Leggett
  20. Stan indyraz and Sara Rasmussen
  21. Sandy Graytoad and Steve Gray
  22. Ron ron6962
  23. Greg Tikiman 100 & wife
  24. Hank partsman427 & Barbara
  25. Jack WB6BBZ
  26. Dave DaveH & guest
  27. Charles CNC & Shirley
  28. Silver Bullet
  29. Roy mainilla23 & wife
  30. Scott scott8060 & Tina Schmidt
  31. Fred catofft & guest
  32. Mark Mark XLR & Julie Alwardt
  33. Tony Greathouse Silver Bullet
  34. Bob & Gayle Walker
  35. Steve Perrine & KIKI
  36. Dave & Cathy Quinn
  37. Steve & Peggy Faber Footloose
  38. Betty Wike bettyboop2 +1
  39. Army Al

I've updated the roster list, as of 9/18. For the Friday event at the NCM, I need to have a accurate head count. Let me know if you're going to do, or not do, the Friday event at the NCM! Or if you know someone is on the list that is not coming. Check the roster list! Tuesday I have to pay for the event with the head count to order the correct amount of sack lunches! I think the way we're going to do this is, is I will have the wrist bands to get into the NCM floor. Pay me,,,,, you get a wrist band (and I get all my $'s back, hopefully). If I don't break even $'s wise, I will hunt you down like my old hitman days. OHHHH,,,, dang it I did it again!!! The witness relocation guys are going to be mad at me again!!! See you all later! I'm getting nervous!

Chad

Hello Chad:

I don't see my name on the list.

It is John C. Kontos JCKCPA Please confirm.

I've updated the roster list, as of 9/18. For the Friday event at the NCM, I need to have a accurate head count. Let me know if you're going to do, or not do, the Friday event at the NCM! Or if you know someone is on the list that is not coming. Check the roster list! Tuesday I have to pay for the event with the head count to order the correct amount of sack lunches! I think the way we're going to do this is, is I will have the wrist bands to get into the NCM floor. Pay me,,,,, you get a wrist band (and I get all my $'s back, hopefully). If I don't break even $'s wise, I will hunt you down like my old hitman days. OHHHH,,,, dang it I did it again!!! The witness relocation guys are going to be mad at me again!!! See you all later! I'm getting nervous!

Chad

You need to look at the first post of this thread. That has the current list and you are in fact on it: #39

7. Doug Ashby and Wife
  8. Scott H
  14. Devin Zilligen
  15. Eslic1 and LaDonna
  16. ​R Brown
  17. MarkOpolo and Wife
  19. John Leggett
  22. Ron ron6962
  25. Jack WB6BBZ
  26. Dave DaveH & guest
  28. Silver Bullet
  31. Fred catofft & guest
  34. Bob & Gayle Walker
  35. Steve Perrine & KIKI
  36. Dave & Cathy Quinn
  38. Army Al
  39. John C JCKCPA
  40. Iceboat Steve Laurent

Hello Chad:

I don't see my name on the list.

It is John C. Kontos JCKCPA Please confirm.

Same here. John C. Kontos JCKCPA

Chad,

Supa & I will be there for the NCM tour. Being I am a Corvette owner, my admission is free, but I will pay you. I don't need no-neck Guido coming after me....again! :lol:
:lol:

Btw, I think you have one person listed twice; #28 & #33, I think is the same person.

Chad

Thank you!

You need to look at the first post of this thread. That has the current list and you are in fact on it: #39

7. Doug Ashby and Wife
  8. Scott H
  14. Devin Zilligen
  15. Eslic1 and LaDonna
  16. R Brown
  17. MarkOpolo and Wife
  19. John Leggett
  22. Ron ron6962
  25. Jack WB6BBZ
  26. Dave DaveH & guest
  28. Silver Bullet
  31. Fred catofft & guest
  34. Bob & Gayle Walker
  35. Steve Perrine & KIKI
  36. Dave & Cathy Quinn
  38. Army Al
  39. John C JCKCPA
  40. Iceboat Steve Laurent

YES! INCLUDE US FOR THE NCM EVENT. : )

Nope!!! I just haven't edited the list in awhile. With all the changes going on, and some people will only be there certain days. We're kind'of a who ever shows up,,,, shows up and can go with the group. nothing formal here!

Chad

Hi Chad,

Shirley and I will indeed be attending The NCM Event in Bowling Green. Please don't Sic John Gotty or his, or your, Mafioso Minions on us.
;) In short? Dittos to PLAN A.

Last edited:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry