Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Roster / head count for the 15 yr event

Will Not tour the NCM

Arriving on Tuesday but leaving on Thursday. Army Al (Al Walton)

I've updated the roster list, as of 9/18. For the Friday event at the NCM, I need to have a accurate head count. Let me know if you're going to do, or not do, the Friday event at the NCM! Or if you know someone is on the list that is not coming. Check the roster list! Tuesday I have to pay for the event with the head count to order the correct amount of sack lunches! I think the way we're going to do this is, is I will have the wrist bands to get into the NCM floor. Pay me,,,,, you get a wrist band (and I get all my $'s back, hopefully). If I don't break even $'s wise, I will hunt you down like my old hitman days. OHHHH,,,, dang it I did it again!!! The witness relocation guys are going to be mad at me again!!! See you all later! I'm getting nervous!

Chad

Sandy (graytoad) & Steve Gray will be there.

Possible Convoy on 9/25 (Tue) on i-65N to Bowling Green for the 2018 XLR Reunion

If anyone is interested in joining us in cruising into Bowling Green on I-65N out of Nashville (Tuesday) please send a text msg (510-593-4398). Plan on departing the Waffle House (1 mi off I-65/24 Exit 87) at 3pm (CST). Waffle House Address: 228 W. Trinity Lane Nashville Tn. Approximately 1 hour drive to Bowling Green from there. Should give us enough time to check in and make the dinner engagement at 6pm. So far two XLRs will participate. More the merrier. Less than 1 week away. Get ready.

Last edited:
I've updated the roster list, as of 9/18. For the Friday event at the NCM, I need to have a accurate head count. Let me know if you're going to do, or not do, the Friday event at the NCM! Or if you know someone is on the list that is not coming. Check the roster list! Tuesday I have to pay for the event with the head count to order the correct amount of sack lunches! I think the way we're going to do this is, is I will have the wrist bands to get into the NCM floor. Pay me,,,,, you get a wrist band (and I get all my $'s back, hopefully). If I don't break even $'s wise, I will hunt you down like my old hitman days. OHHHH,,,, dang it I did it again!!! The witness relocation guys are going to be mad at me again!!! See you all later! I'm getting nervous!

Chad

Scott H from Marietta Ga, mentioned to me he wasn't attending the Reunion. One less blue 07 XLR V.

Hello Chad:

I don't see my name on the list.

It is John C. Kontos JCKCPA Please confirm.

Your on there! Put you on when I updated.

Arriving on Tuesday but leaving on Thursday. Army Al (Al Walton)

Thanks!! I'll leave you on the list, but won't count you in for Friday.

Confirming for my mom and I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike & I will be doing the NCM tour.

And by the way, we can outrun any mafioso you think you have! :naughty: :laugh:

(p.s., check the pm I sent you)

Mike & I will be doing the NCM tour.

I kind 'of figured out that you two would be there. I've sent out about 22 private messages asking for confirmation that people will be there Friday at the NCM event. I have gotten five people that said there were coming earlier but can't come now. Waiting for more replies. Anybody know about an DaveH? He doesn't allow private messages and I haven't seen an E-mail address from him.

Chad

I kind 'of figured out that you two would be there. I've sent out about 22 private messages asking for confirmation that people will be there Friday at the NCM event. I have gotten five people that said there were coming earlier but can't come now. Waiting for more replies. Anybody know about an DaveH? He doesn't allow private messages and I haven't seen an E-mail address from him.

Chad

Double or nuthin’ - sent you 2 pms for your questions!

Nils, Elise and BLUEGMA will be there! Woot woot!:jump::jump:

Nils, Elise and BLUEGMA will be there! Woot woot!:jump::jump:

I kind of figured you two would be coming!! Hence I didn't bother to send out a confirming PM.

Chad

New Friday event???

As if my life isn't complicated enough trying to put this show together....... Dave Chrisley from BG called me. On Friday, the day we're doing the NCM, R/C components, and Chaney's. I think it's the plant club (?), the club car show we're doing Saturday. Told me that they're doing a care care clinic with Adams Products. Starting in the plant tour meeting room ( many of you should remember the waiting room), 1PM. Then outside the entrance door by the big mural they will be doing some demonstrations. OK, with that all said. Do we want to do this and drop the tour? We could still go to the NCM in the morning. If some still want to do the original plan and others the clinic, I GOT TO KNOW!!! i'M PAYING FOR THE ORIGINAL PLAN, WITH YOU GUYS PAYING ME BACK. If my head count is long and people don't show up, I'm out of $'s. What's does everyone think? NEED SOME QUICK ANSWERS!!

Chad

As if my life isn't complicated enough trying to put this show together....... Dave Chrisley from BG called me. On Friday, the day we're doing the NCM, R/C components, and Chaney's. I think it's the plant club (?), the club car show we're doing Saturday. Told me that they're doing a care care clinic with Adams Products. Starting in the plant tour meeting room ( many of you should remember the waiting room), 1PM. Then outside the entrance door by the big mural they will be doing some demonstrations. OK, with that all said. Do we want to do this and drop the tour? We could still go to the NCM in the morning. If some still want to do the original plan and others the clinic, I GOT TO KNOW!!! i'M PAYING FOR THE ORIGINAL PLAN, WITH YOU GUYS PAYING ME BACK. If my head count is long and people don't show up, I'm out of $'s. What's does everyone think? NEED SOME QUICK ANSWERS!!

Chad

I’m good with the original plans

Chad

Plan A

Wendy and I will be sticking to original plan NCM Tour Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics