Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Sebring 12hr race 2014

Yeah, thanks to our buddies @ NASCAR, we can no longer afford golf carts @ the races!

Enjoyed the coverage of the 24. Looking forward to Sebring. Coach and I have made plans (Reservations and tickets, even) to swoop through Florida starting at Amelia Island concours and then meandering down to Sebring. We've been working on Rich, so hopefully three coming from Ohio. If/when someone starts a Sebring list, type us in.

Enjoyed the coverage of the 24. Looking forward to Sebring. Coach and I have made plans (Reservations and tickets, even) to swoop through Florida starting at Amelia Island concours and then meandering down to Sebring. We've been working on Rich, so hopefully three coming from Ohio. If/when someone starts a Sebring list, type us in.

That's GREAT news. I think you will enjoy both events. Where are you staying for the race?

We'll be based at the Hampton Inn on Cypress Gardens Blvd in Winter Haven. Counting the days.

Cubby, Schooley, Eric & Betsy:

Have a GREAT time at the race! We'll miss seeing all of you!

We will miss you guys! I'm one step closer, Spencer-V is out of storage! Hopefully the chance of snow on Wednesday holds off until after I leave. Schooley was able to get us Audi Turn One hospitality tickets with parking. I'm working on a four ring design for the front of the V, to get into their parking and the parade laps! :laugh::laugh:

Cubby, Schooley, Eric & Betsy:

Have a GREAT time at the race! We'll miss seeing all of you!

Have a great time at the race and Good Luck Cubby with that 4 ring design dingy thing Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Sebring Race Photos

Finally got around to downloading my Sebring Race photos. Here are a few to enjoy. The Corvettes in both the Prototype and GTLM classes faded near the end of the race and couldn't catch back up. :( Ford won overall, with Chip Ganassi's team taking the checkered Flag. Ford hadn't won Sebring since the sixties!

IMG_0376.jpgIMG_0365.jpgIMG_0370.jpgIMG_0375.jpgIMG_0377.jpgIMG_0379.jpg
On pit lane before the start of the race.

Action shots

Some more shots during the day of the race.
IMG_0389.jpgIMG_0391.jpgIMG_0393.jpgIMG_0386.jpgIMG_0398.jpgIMG_0396.jpg

These are all taken at sschooley's favorite part of the track--Turn 10!

Form our host's spot

Our host for the weekend was Audi. They put on a good spread at Turn One.
IMG_0403.jpgIMG_0410.jpg

One of the many crashes of the race. This was right in front of us coming out of turn one. The Audi hospitality tent at night.

Not sure I believe Schooley was actually there - where are the pics of him with a group of ladies? He never seems to go anywhere without a resulting post of that! :chuckle

Didn't want to post it, but.......

Here is the proof!

IMG_0040.jpg

Not sure I believe Schooley was actually there - where are the pics of him with a group of ladies? He never seems to go anywhere without a resulting post of that! :chuckle

Now I believe - "Trust but verify" done!

Cubby, thanks for the pictures, we sure missed seeing you guys this year. It was nice of you & Steve to stop & get your picture taken with those two young girls, I'm sure it made their day!:lol:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom