Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Sebring 2016

unionrunner

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2008 Black XLR-V, 2006 CTS Perf w/6 spd, 2013 Black SRX
Anyone planning/considering/thinking about a trip to Sebring this year? It's about as far away from us and still be in the USA but we had a great time last time and have included it on our "possibles" for 2016.

Don't know if I'll make it down there this year or not. If I do it will probably be a fast trip down and back home after the race (2-3 days) I think Bruce & Kathy are planning on being down there and schooley lives close enough by that he'll probably show up just for the Patron girls and the Audi Turn One tent! I'll keep you posted if I end of driving down for it.

Anyone planning/considering/thinking about a trip to Sebring this year? It's about as far away from us and still be in the USA but we had a great time last time and have included it on our "possibles" for 2016.

Kathy & I will be there Friday & Saturday, flying in on Wed. Schooley should be there as well. Can't wait! :wave:

Don't know if I'll make it down there this year or not..... schooley lives close enough by that he'll probably show up just for the Patron girls and the Audi Turn One tent! I'll keep you posted if I end of driving down for it.

For those that are thinking of doing Sebring and interested in the Audi Turn One experience (which has been just awesome over the past several years)
you can register for info at:

Audi Sport experience

It is a bit pricey but the package has always been an exceptional value. Those who have gone this way have been very satisfied in the past.

Hope it helps.....

Steve

Regrettably, since I started this thread, I have to be the first to bow out. Coach and I were really looking forward to the race and seeing our XLR friends who were able to attend. Nothing tragic, but I have been chosen to exercise my civic duty = jury duty, that week. Very bad timing. Oh well, hopefully Dublin, Carmel, or a future race:)

Sorry to hear that, I about had Supa talked into going. She was looking forward to seeing you guys. Now it's 50-50 if we will be going.

Regrettably, since I started this thread, I have to be the first to bow out. Coach and I were really looking forward to the race and seeing our XLR friends who were able to attend. Nothing tragic, but I have been chosen to exercise my civic duty = jury duty, that week. Very bad timing. Oh well, hopefully Dublin, Carmel, or a future race:)

Wow - after today's One/Two finish for the Corvettes, should be a heck of a race! We can't come this year, but you guys have fun! Hannah and D2 (the newlyweds) have just moved back to St. Petersburg, so you might see them there...
~Quinn & DD

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back