Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Set of 4 XLR original wheels

First Robin

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Platinum/Ebony,2011DTS,Platinum Edition White Diamond.
I have decided to replace my original wheels so I am offering a set of 4 original equipment wheels. If you were to purchase them from a Cadillac Dealer they would cost $850.00 each. I just checked the price with my dealer today. If you are interested you can pm me and make an offer. Thanks, First Robin

I am looking at the 18" 15 Spoke Polished part number PWK-14 do you want to give me a price for a set of 4? Thanks,

What brand?? I will see what I can do; I ususally don't deal in wheels, but I do have outlets where I can check prices.

What brand?? I will see what I can do; I ususally don't deal in wheels, but I do have outlets where I can check prices.

The ones I am looking at are OEM, I think they are the wheels that were put on the V model

The ones I am looking at are OEM, I think they are the wheels that were put on the V model

I believe that all XLR-V's shipped with 19" wheels...

Robert,

Those are the wheels they showed off at RII. I believe Homegameroom has them on his XLR. He may be able to tell you the price-- or even Bruce.

May be sold

One of the techs asked me today about my wheels, he has a '94 SLS he wants to install them on. I gave him a good price so when he finds out if they will fit he plans to purchase them.

I have the new wheels on my XLR, now I am trying to sell the original wheels that were on it when I took delivery. Thanks

I still have my original rims for sale. They are in individual boxes for shipping. If you are interested in them send me a pm. Thanks

Factory Rims

Do you still have the rims? OEM, clear coated polished aluminum.
I have an 07 Base with 14,000 miles on it with the original run flats. I was considering putting a set of traditional tires on a second set of rims if I could find them for a decent price. ;)

Just sent you a pm in answer to your pm. Thanks

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back