Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! tapatalk

hawkeye372

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 infrared xlr
Sorry to say this but i can read the posts, find the heart for liking the posts i even found the area in the upper right for replying to the posts. But where in the world is the reply with quote button? Everything i hit is just the opposite of what i want to do.......:( All i know is i liked the older version of tapatalk better. If you go to read all the comments on the tapatalk reviews. They even say this update is horibble. Some people are even trying to figure out how to go back to the older version (before they updated) I think im one of them. They say "Why fix something thats not broken" :dunno: :banghead:

I think i'll just book park this site on my phone and always use this website instead of using the tapatalk app

Yes some what confused too, why in the hell are they always changing things that they think is better! That only because they know how to use because they designed it. BS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Dan Gouker

Tapatalk just released a update to fix major bugs. But I'm afraid to update the update. Because I might hate it even more then when I updated. Wish I could undue this updates on the apps that I have updated. I guess I need a update

I did it earlier today didn't notice much difference??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Dan Gouker

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry