Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

All you Wife Clubbers out there - and you know who you are; don't be surprised if you hear the previous thread (the longest running, heaviest post count thread ever) is removed soon if not already. It was the single-largest source of irritation on the board since it smacked of individualism - a fatal illness to be sure.:dunno::laugh::laugh::laugh::chuckle

Well, mswaim ..... as you can see .... individualism is alive and well ...

You can delete, censor and ban .... but the people will find a way :patriot: Those members that moved on are strong personalities and support our forever fought-for right to freedom of speech and the written word.

It's okay by me that the old WC is gone ... I never look back .... I've already been there .... the future is way more enticing. :)

You know .... Birds of a feather ... :D

You smooth talking :reddevil
Well, mswaim ..... as you can see .... individualism is alive and well ...

You can delete, censor and ban .... but the people will find a way :patriot: Those members that moved on are strong personalities and support our forever fought-for right to freedom of speech and the written word.

It's okay by me that the old WC is gone ... I never look back .... I've already been there .... the future is way more enticing. :)

You know .... Birds of a feather ... :D

That's alright they can have the old WC. It's not getting any use since all of us :reddevil left. Anyways it was too much fun for those who don't have a humor.:rocker:

No replies???????????

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I doubt that anyone, except Rob since I sent him and PM, will figure out why I couldn't post anything on here! As it turns out it was my browser, Mozilla! I just couldn't believe that Mozilla would do that and I would have expected it from Internet Explorer, but at least I'm back on here for now or until this browser decieds that I shouldn't be on here. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Jean

Yeah ... I so agree ... it scares the h*ll outta me when I glance over and see someone applying their MASCARA! :willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

It's really scary when you look over and see someone putting eye drops in their eyes while driving. :ugh::confused::rolleyes: Ya know it would take them less time to do it at home then it does on the road

No jokes today? :dunno: Cubby and mtrocket your slipping.

Hey .... I was just thinking the same thing ... I was getting used to starting the day with a :chuckle

OK, OK... if you insist!!! It's good to know I've been missed.
Ya know... some mornings I DO have work that MUST get done. Had to get a car ready for the paint booth. Going to be painting this afternoon. I don't get on at all during the weekends... too busy enjoying the X!! It is starting to get a little chilly here in MT though... 20's & 30's at night, but still mid-60's during the day.

OK, OK... if you insist!!! It's good to know I've been missed.
Ya know... some mornings I DO have work that MUST get done. Had to get a car ready for the paint booth. Going to be painting this afternoon. I don't get on at all during the weekends... too busy enjoying the X!! It is starting to get a little chilly here in MT though... 20's & 30's at night, but still mid-60's during the day.

I know mtrocket, work gets in the way of having fun. Our high today is 47 and a chance of flurries. I do believe cubby is getting ready to put the X away for the winter.

I've got the doors and windows open .... we will be in the high 80's today .... our nights are dropping down into the 50's ... You know, LinSue quit checking our weather reports .... she says that it got boring :lol: Truth be known, I'd love to have to put on a jacket.

Rocket .... you paint cars? Have you ever repainted an XLR? Lola's been whipped by sand a couple of times and we are thinking that she could use a refresh .... what's your thought??

I've got the doors and windows open .... we will be in the high 80's today .... our nights are dropping down into the 50's ... You know, LinSue quit checking our weather reports .... she says that it got boring :lol: Truth be known, I'd love to have to put on a jacket.

Rocket .... you paint cars? Have you ever repainted an XLR? Lola's been whipped by sand a couple of times and we are thinking that she could use a refresh .... what's your thought??

Your lucky Madam RA. Do you get to drive Lola all year long?

Your lucky Madam RA. Do you get to drive Lola all year long?

Everyday ....
Even in the rain .... if we got more than 1/2 inch here at a time, the city would probably float away. Our streets are not designed for water. That's why when it sprinkles or we get a little rain out here it is not unusual to have a couple of hundred or more reported accidents ... first of all NO ONE knows HOW to drive in the rain :( .... and second, the oil from the road starts to float and our tires can't hold the road well ...
But it's true .... we never put our cars away ... Just keep them in the garage to keep the dust off ...

Everyday ....
Even in the rain .... if we got more than 1/2 inch here at a time, the city would probably float away. Our streets are not designed for water. That's why when it sprinkles or we get a little rain out here it is not unusual to have a couple of hundred or more reported accidents ... first of all NO ONE knows HOW to drive in the rain :( .... and second, the oil from the road starts to float and our tires can't hold the road well ...
But it's true .... we never put our cars away ... Just keep them in the garage to keep the dust off ...

Again you are sooo lucky.

Does he paint cars??!! Don't you remember the wreck he bought and turned it back into a new car?

Floyd

Oh .... that was HIS car ....
What a fantastic do-over :rocker:

Actually purchased the car thinking (foolishly) that we would sell it and make a few bucks - then, we drove her... I guess you know that was a mistake. I don't think my wife would let me sell her if I wanted to (then again, why would I want to???)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom