Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

Lola's Mom

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Black Raven
Well .... I guess I should just go ahead and make this thread ... 'got me a couple of people who just wanted a place to be able to find each other quickly .... let's just see where this goes .... Haha, as you well know the WC was not very popular with a couple of people! :bash:

Anyway, I will start ... It's Saturday morning and we are up at an hour I only see about twice a year, and getting ready to take the kids (ALL of them) to DisneyLand :eek: .... it is about an hour and one half away from here .... but, it promises to be a lonnnnnnnnnnnng day. No, we're not taking Lola .... she is staying home in the garage ... staying nice and clean ..... ready for us to play in tomorrow.

I guess our Midwest Mauraders are already out for the weekend .... :cool::cool:

RA

Hi

Hey, what took you so long to get this thread started :laugh::laugh:. I think you have earned your wings..... :worship: where are they? :dunno:

I love all the smileys.:willy_nilly::willy_nilly: (these are pretty darn cute).

Just want to say that it will be so nice to see everyone on here that don't usually post about the technical stuff. Just people who love the XLR and love to be in it and want to stay in touch until we see each other at the next event.

Maryann :wave:

http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined You tell that Floyd how lucky he is to have a southern bell..........ding dong
Maybe Rob can find an angle like theseor or with wings for Ruthie. Or a devil for Mark.
Bobo (BB) I think this might resemble me. These are courtesy of Smiley Central
Hey, what took you so long to get this thread started :laugh::laugh:. I think you have earned your wings..... :worship: where are they? :dunno:

I love all the smileys.:willy_nilly::willy_nilly: (these are pretty darn cute).

Just want to say that it will be so nice to see everyone on here that don't usually post about the technical stuff. Just people who love the XLR and love to be in it and want to stay in touch until we see each other at the next event.

I'll let Tracy know she has a home here too, although she isn't too into this forum stuff, she is busy enough keeping me out of trouble, apparently a full time job.
Bruce

BobO,

I think the devil smiley does resemble you :laugh::laugh:but you may have to share it with Mark. Enjoy your dinner tonight and have a chocolate martini for me :willy_nilly::willy_nilly:. I had my first one in St. Augustine......yummy (I think Mrs. Professor would like it to be the BB official drink).

I love your smiley's......I think RA would like any of the ones with wings that you found.

I'll let Tracy know she has a home here too, although she isn't too into this forum stuff, she is busy enough keeping me out of trouble, apparently a full time job.
Bruce

Bruce,

Absolutely, have her sign in. The more the merrier. She'll get hooked just like the rest of us. Probably after you go to BBB, you won't be able to keep her off here.

Maryann:wave:

Bruce, have Tracy put up her own membership, that way she talk with the girls who would love to have another diva to talk too.:dunno:
Bob (BB)
Bruce

If you guys don't mind, I'm going to move this into the Off Topic forum and out of the XLR General Discussion form. If any of you oppose, let me know...

Well .... and here we are ... together again :grouphug: and we can stop wondering where the posts keep disappearing to! :squint:

What a day .... it's past midnight and we just got home from Disneyland .... OMG .... I have no idea how many miles we walked today .... and why don't kids EVER get tired??? :pat:

RA

I have been looking at the new avatar's that some have posted ..... Verrrrry nice .... I like Cadilac Tech's a lot .... really tells this forum who he is! :cool:

Hmmmm.... I will have to find a new one .....
New beginnings .....:lol:

RA

Our new nesting place is still shy some familiar names ...... if any of you have a way of contacting Jim (Rufcar) .... Elfred ..... RickH ..... Captam .... Gamblin'man.... JLMartin ..... Quinn ..... XLRJim ..... oh, heck ... you know, any of our other R2 and R3 buddies .... could you? or would you? :twist: I wouldn't suggest doing it through the OLD forum though .... if you want to stay there, they frown on joining other forums .... (except it must be okay for their moderator??????) Oh, did I say that outloud??? My bad.

Yea, anyone that hasn't been banned might PM everyone that is still our friends and let them know where we are. Of course you have the risk of being banned becuase GOD is probably monitoring the PN's too.
Bobo (BB)
I have been looking at the new avatar's that some have posted ..... Verrrrry nice .... I like Cadilac Tech's a lot .... really tells this forum who he is! :cool:

RA

Our new nesting place is still shy some familiar names ...... if any of you have a way of contacting Jim (Rufcar) .... Elfred ..... RickH ..... Captam .... Gamblin'man.... JLMartin ..... Quinn ..... XLRJim ..... oh, heck ... you know, any of our other R2 and R3 buddies .... could you? or would you? :twist: I wouldn't suggest doing it through the OLD forum though .... if you want to stay there, they frown on joining other forums .... (except it must be okay for their moderator??????) Oh, did I say that outloud??? My bad.

I PMd Quinn Friday to let her know where we had all went. We were with her this weekend and told her she had to come over to the dark side:mad:. She said she would take care of it when she gets back.

Bruce Tracey will love the forum once she gets started. Definetly have her get her own acct. I started on the forum after the last R. It's fun and she will have more fun now that we have all moved here. :D

RA

RA, I sent out a few emails today.

Great, Bruce! I think LinSue got it right when she said "Hail-Hail! The gangs all here!" ..... (almost!) ... ;)

Hey! I just found the "signature" feature .... how cool is that? I never used that before .... (it take me awhile :pat:)

I just checked out "the garage" on the blue bar above ... that is pretty cool too .... wow ... was all of this available before??? :confused:

I just checked out "the garage" on the blue bar above ... that is pretty cool too .... wow ... was all of this available before??? :confused:
Yep.

Old Forum

Stopped by Red Noland Cadillac this morning and borrowed my salesman's computer to check out the old forum. There were no new postings since the 17th. Hope they get the message as to who was supporting the forum. Just for fun I tried to check in on his computer and of course it gave me the same message that I have been banned and the ban will never be lifted. my salesman got a big laugh out of that. Of course he knows the story and thinks it stinks what they did to us.:lol::wave::):patriot:

...it gave me the same message that I have been banned and the ban will never be lifted. my salesman got a big laugh out of that. Of course he knows the story and thinks it stinks what they did to us.:lol::wave::):patriot:

And, life goes on.... :rocker:

Hmmm, let me modify this .... what's the old saying???

"What goes around, comes around...???"

But, not to worry .... the other forum still has 5000 members that will post ...

I got word this weekend that this is the new hang out place. Chad delivered the news to me this weekend that after I left on Thursday and "everything" changed.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom