Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Trip to Madison, IN

Thanks for posting the pictures Dave. It was great having you and Julie join us for our Madison trip. There are some really great people on this site and I think you will enjoy getting to know them. We will have to plan to get together again.

Bruce :)

Great pics, Dave. It was great meeting you and Julie over the weekend, glad you made the trip. It's alway nice meeting new friend's on all these trips Bruce & Kathy plan. Hope you had as great a time as we did!!!!

Cubby558:cool:

Thanks for posting the pictures Dave. It was great having you and Julie join us for our Madison trip. There are some really great people on this site and I think you will enjoy getting to know them. We will have to plan to get together again.

Thanks Guys,

I really enjoy the Car Getaways. Look forward to the next trip.

I know this was a topic of discussion over the weekend, just happened to pull up my Mid-Ohio File and found a pic.

IMG_0631.jpg

Dave

Thanks Dave. We need to have Cubby and Marc Toffolo each get one so that they can race each other.:laugh: Of course Marc's would have to be blue.

Some more photos of the trip

One of the Madison area wineries--this is for you Ruth Ann

DSC00537.jpg

Bluff across the Ohio River

DSC00545.jpg

Countryside Barn

DSC00550.jpg

Driving UP to the hotel

DSC00554.jpg

Courthouse in Greenburg, IN--Yes a tree is growing out of the clocktower

DSC00562.jpg

DSC00563.jpg

Cub .... great pictures! That tree is amazing! I am looking at the winery and having a glass as I write ... It's okay .... it's after 5 here now!;)

Don't worry - you know my motto; "It's always 5:00 SOMEWHERE!!!"!:beerchug:

I must be an alcoholic, I only wait til Noon--and as they say It's Noon somewhere!!
:beerchug::beerchug::bar00::beerchug::beerchug:
:pukeface::pukeface::pukeface:

Madison, where?

What a fun trip! Boy- did I ever need a nap today! Here are the stats: 430 miles to home from where I left Bruce and Kathy in Indianapolis. 1176 miles round trip to Madison IN. It's only 50 miles from our house to Madison WI - can we consider that next time? :D Checked the mileage - got 29.2 on the interstate on the way home - who needs a hybrid?

Bruce - The Barbie Car was asking for you - wants to go back on that twisty road with you again. That was a great stretch of road! I was taking notes, Cubby - so you don't threaten to put the caution triangle on the back of my car next time you follow me in the caravan. Hey - gimme a break - remember, David never let's me drive because he doesn't fit in the passenger seat! :rolleyes: I needed some practice. Next time - you can eat my dust!

It was great to see ya'll again - and to meet some new friends.
Hope we don't have to wait too long to get together again.
~Quinn

Cathy,
I'm so glad you could make our fall drive. It was good to see you again. Maybe this winter we can all meet in the Chicago area for the weekend.

Kathy

I must be an alcoholic, I only wait til Noon--and as they say It's Noon somewhere!!
:beerchug::beerchug::bar00::beerchug::beerchug:
:pukeface::pukeface::pukeface:

Ha! ... I know for you it's beer & popcorn ... I hear you really know how to travel ... DVD's and a case of beer??? :lol:

Maybe we can borrow Ken's hitch and pull cooler's behind us :cool: ...

Ha! ... I know for you it's beer & popcorn ... I hear you really know how to travel ... DVD's and a case of beer??? :lol:

Maybe we can borrow Ken's hitch and pull cooler's behind us :cool: ...

RA,

It's only a case if it's a weekend trip--any longer than that and we just have a beer truck follow us.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I am going to need a hitch to haul my tandem cooler to our road trips, that way we can still put the top down. RA, I'm not letting the cat out of the bag, but heard some interesting news about you over the weekend--I"ll PM you so you can confirm or deny.

RA,

It's only a case if it's a weekend trip--any longer than that and we just have a beer truck follow us.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I am going to need a hitch to haul my tandem cooler to our road trips, that way we can still put the top down. RA, I'm not letting the cat out of the bag, but heard some interesting news about you over the weekend--I"ll PM you so you can confirm or deny.

Well, interesting news about me? That would be a fun thing to know .... I'm such an open book ... can't even imagine! :spin:

RA,

So ... hmmm, you heard that I am hoping to make a trip to your part of the country .... Well, it's something LinSue and I have only made a plan to make a plan! How's that for commitment?? :willy_nilly: If I come it will be like late March or April ... and, hopefully - I will be able to see all of the Midwest Marauder's then.

How fun would that be? I have never been in that part of the States .... but all of the pictures make me want to come and hang out with you.:grouphug:

For sure you will know as soon as I do!

I hope LinSue has LOTS of room to accomodate us all!! What a party that would be!!!:bar00:

I've been by her place--looked like there are plenty of barns/outbuildings to house our rowdy crowd--JR may have them filled with John Deere's and old classic cars though. You may have to bring your tent:laugh::laugh:

The Kankakee River State Park is pretty close also and has a campground--no lodge though:(

If Madam RA does make it the Midwest Mauraders will defintely have to get together!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom