Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Trunk partition for sale

Caddydaddy64

My XLR/V(s)
2008 XLR Black Platinum Edition
I have the trunk partition only from my 2008 for sale. It should fit from 2004 to 2008 as they changed the trunk floor grommets from a push lock to a turn lock in 2009. Is in excellent condition with everything intact. $40 plus shipping....comes from Canada

I have the trunk partition only from my 2008 for sale. It should fit from 2004 to 2008 as they changed the trunk floor grommets from a push lock to a turn lock in 2009. Is in excellent condition with everything intact. $40 plus shipping....comes from Canada

I'm still very new at this XLR business; could you post some pictures of your trunk partition and what color is it and are you certain it will fit a 2004?

Thanks, Sal

Hi Sal: the trunk partition is grey in color (which I believe was the same for all models and years). It should fit a 2004 no problem. If you can send me your email address then it would be easier to send you some photos. My email is mgsullivan@shaw.ca

What color ? I am coming to Edmonton a week this Friday and may want to have a look.
John F.

XLR Partition

What color ? I am coming to Edmonton a week this Friday and may want to have a look.
John F.

lol-I wish I could but it's 1500 miles PLUS from Tampa, FL. :laugh: The one I have now is Black. All I ask is make sure what you have is NOT black.

Sal

Hi Sal: the trunk partition is grey in color (which I believe was the same for all models and years). It should fit a 2004 no problem. If you can send me your email address then it would be easier to send you some photos. My email is mgsullivan@shaw.ca

Hey Caddydaddy64- I just realized tonite that you sent me a request to send you my email for pictures!!! I'm not sure how I missed it but I have since gotten all the parts I needed but I didn't want you to think I just ignored your message. Sorry about that. :dunno:

wife"sXLR/Sal

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back