Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Trying to finish up projects...

Toggles aren't required. They wire straight to the door courtesy lighting which activates the ghost lights when the door is opened.

I understand but they only stay on for 10 minutes, that's why I wired them direct to stay on while at night time car shows!

Can't do that too often, we have expensive vehicles and any break on pricing is a must....lol. I picked up my wind restricter for $180 because they had it listed with the "Make an Offer" option.

Is it the lighted style and what color if it is?

Laser ghost lights

Is it the lighted style and what color if it is?

They don't come in different colors as far as I know. They are full color laser cadillac images and I guess you can wire them any way you'd like.... I didn't need for them to be on any longer than my door was open so mine just go through the courtesy lights.

$_12.JPG

Ok thanks for the info on the different kinds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They don't come in different colors as far as I know. They are full color laser cadillac images and I guess you can wire them any way you'd like.... I didn't need for them to be on any longer than my door was open so mine just go through the courtesy lights.

$_12.JPG

OOOPS sorry I was questioning about your WindRestrictor

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Jim,
You are correct, I should have looked at the database I have on colors. I thought Satin Nickel was a 2005 color. For your reference, there were 630 Satin Nickel In 2004.

Sorry to disagree with you but Cadillac made several hundred Satin Nickel XLR's. I own one for example. There are 6 listed in the Forum data base also.

Jim

Amber...

OOOPS sorry I was questioning about your WindRestrictor

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Oh ok... No my car is Thunder grey, I pin stripped it in gold, calipers are gold, so I saw fit to keep that theme. My door sills glow amber and so does my wind restrictor.

Which door sill did you choose I went with the XLR with the cool blue even under the hood and just last weed add some blue LEDs in the trunk area

sa6yqera.jpg

vy9ysana.jpg

8u2etu2a.jpg

y3ehy3yn.jpg

hy8uny8a.jpg

zaba7ysy.jpg

This last ones on the license plate did go over so well with the cops they made me put white LEDs in but love the cool blue with the Light Platinum Silver

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry