Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

UNBELIEVABLE!

Lola's Mom

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Black Raven
I wrote our forum moderator Rob, today to ask him if we could have a permanent sticky thread where we could post freely and just chat about anything we wanted .... here is his most wonderful reply ... (and I did ask him if I could quote him .... his answer was 'sure' ...)

"Actually, that's what the Off Topic forum is for. You guys are welcome to chat and carry on in there if you'd like. There's really no reason to start just a specific thread for that when you can have your own forum. "

Are we getting spoiled rotten here or what??

RA (now if I could just find those darn wings...):willy_nilly:

P.S. Thanks Rob .....

I am amazed that none of us (or at least myself) new this forum existed. When I first heard some were moving to the "other" forum I thought it was the forum run by Cadillac that i find almost useless. I am very pleased at the quality of this forum and I can only imagine just how much it will improve with the addition of all its new found xlr lovers!!! Thanks RA and Bob (and others) for the move. I just went on the gestapo forum and i think i saw a tumble weed....lol

Rob, you have done an outstanding job......Thank you!!!

Marc D.

Marcus my new friend

Marc, I hadn't noticed you on the old forum and I apologize for not doing so. We just wear t-shirts over here so you can take your suite n tie off over here. Everyone has been so impressed that have come over here.
I had dinner with Mark and his lovely wife last night before they baord ship today for a cruise. Mark was the other moderator from the OLD forum. That tumble weed hit him and knocked him over here.:pat:
Last one out of the old forum please turn out the light.
Welcome aboard
Bobo (BB)
I am amazed that none of us (or at least myself) new this forum existed. When I first heard some were moving to the "other" forum I thought it was the forum run by Cadillac that i find almost useless. I am very pleased at the quality of this forum and I can only imagine just how much it will improve with the addition of all its new found xlr lovers!!! Thanks RA and Bob (and others) for the move. I just went on the gestapo forum and i think i saw a tumble weed....lol

Rob, you have done an outstanding job......Thank you!!!

Marc D.

wondering

Rob,
How can we tell if there are new posts when we are on the forum. I see that crest on the left and I double click after viewing but it comes back. I recieve emails of posts but when I come over to view them all I can't find them unless I read them on my personal email page first.
Not to compare your sight with our last, but usuallly any new post or thread was in blue and when you where done reading it, it returned to black. I'm probably missing something, but any help would be apprecited.
:banghead:
Bobo (BB)

Thank you all for the kind comments. :)

Rob,
How can we tell if there are new posts when we are on the forum. I see that crest on the left and I double click after viewing but it comes back. I recieve emails of posts but when I come over to view them all I can't find them unless I read them on my personal email page first.
Not to compare your sight with our last, but usuallly any new post or thread was in blue and when you where done reading it, it returned to black. I'm probably missing something, but any help would be apprecited.
:banghead:
Bobo (BB)
Not sure, but I'll have to look into it. What happens when you click on the New Posts link up above?

It takes me to your post on the forum, but many times we are searching for new posts while we are on the forum and I'm wondering how to tell if there are new posts or threads to go an peruse.
Bobo
Not sure, but I'll have to look into it. What happens when you click on the New Posts link up above?

Marc, I hadn't noticed you on the old forum and I apologize for not doing so. We just wear t-shirts over here so you can take your suite n tie off over here. Everyone has been so impressed that have come over here.
I had dinner with Mark and his lovely wife last night before they baord ship today for a cruise. Mark was the other moderator from the OLD forum. That tumble weed hit him and knocked him over here.:pat:
Last one out of the old forum please turn out the light.
Welcome aboard
Bobo (BB)

Thanks bobo......I am still blown away with all that happened over nothing on the other site....i thought for a moment that the great bobo-floyd comedy team was forced into retirement.......glad to see that its not!!! I enjoy just reading your comments. Marc D.

http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined Ya know, I don't think it's really hit a lot of people yet. Most times people with an A personality are either loved or hated, but I was blown away with the nice words from members like yourself and the people that followed me across the desert to this new land. I feel like Moses, but let's not get the two confused. That parting of the red sea thingy still has him #1 in my book.
Bobo (BB)

Thanks bobo......I am still blown away with all that happened over nothing on the other site....i thought for a moment that the great bobo-floyd comedy team was forced into retirement.......glad to see that its not!!! I enjoy just reading your comments. Marc D.

But your new smiley ability may have moses a bit worried.....you're killing me....lol

http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined Wait until my other half Floyd, gets here. We have em rolling in the isles.
On a serious note. Does the Crest on your WR block your vision. I had one with a big V and I couldn't see the helo following me, so I had Steven make me another one with Cubby's design of the outline of the XLR with XLR-V written inside the etching of the body
Bobo
But your new smiley ability may have moses a bit worried.....you're killing me....lol

I don't even notice it to be honest.....when i use the mirror i just see right through it. I know you also love yours as uch as i love mine so why not give windrestrictor.com and steven a plug....IMO it takes the xlr to the next level. I couldn't imagine not having it for both reasons equally.....the airflow reduction and the looks......great product.
Marc D.

PS....now you can really impress me bob with a windrestrictor smiley

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry