Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

unsightly "safety notices" removal

Kennadian

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 XLR Crimson Pearl
I cannot understand why they stuck those horrible safety warning stickers on the sunvisors of my XLR. I have peeled one off and have almost removed the sticky glue left behind. Does anyone have a suggestion for the best product to use to remove all of the residue? :confused:

I cannot understand why they stuck those horrible safety warning stickers on the sunvisors of my XLR.

Me neither - my kid always reads the part about "children are safer in the back seat" and comments that's dumb because there is no back seat . . .

Label removal from visor

The safey warning on my driverside started to peal so I removed it by gently scraping with my finger nail. Took a little time to remove. I cleaned the whole visor with carpet cleaner.. Still could see a faint border where i removed the label but after a couple months, especially in the summer with the top down it faded. Good luck JIM

I cannot understand why they stuck those horrible safety warning stickers on the sunvisors of my XLR. I have peeled one off and have almost removed the sticky glue left behind. Does anyone have a suggestion for the best product to use to remove all of the residue? :confused:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom