Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Updated Navigation DVD

Bill S.

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 V, Raven Black with Shale interior
Hey,

Understand it is strange, but the following Navigation DVD (a two pack EAST and WEST) actually works in my 2006 XLR-V. Do not know other year application.......

NEW LATEST Toyota Lexus U08 13.1 Navigation GPS Map Update DVD Gen 2/3 EAST WEST | eBay

Cost is 11.95 with free shipping. Got mine today. Put the EAST one into the Nav slot. (Florida here). It read the DVD and it shows road changes up to at least November of 2010. Only say 2010 because a road, the Green River Parkway, southern extension here, is not visible on the OEM DVD which came with my V. It is clearly marked and labeled on the screen with the disk received today and that extension was completed and opened in November 2010. Understand it was nine, almost ten years ago, but that is the only time reference point I have right now. Do not know how later current the DVD goes, but for those who want an easy "update" for the Nav. system, or who might need a Nav disk for cheaper than OEM cost, twelve bucks isn't bad. Hope this helps some.

Bill

Last edited:
Nothing
Hi Rex Its My Harley03joe Long Time No See , I Have Radio CD Problems Can You Help I Put In 6 Cd's And They All Come Up CD PROBLEM Its On 05 XLR
Nothing technical I can help with.. When my factory system bellied up I just replaced the whole thing. To many things to go wrong with the cd players to try and guess problem

Personally, I wouldn't spend the money on Navigation updates. Onboard navigation systems are a waste of money these days.....Ask your phone for driving directions...and you have them in about 5 seconds. Way more accurate too.

Cad used existing nav systems. Lexus, whatever. They didn't try to reinvent the wheel. One reason for the cheap discs, is that they are probably an older version. Likely about 2003. That's about 18 years old. Bt they do work.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom