Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! WANTED: Driver & Passenger FLOOR MATS

XLR@16

My XLR/V(s)
2004 Satin Nickel XLR
XLR@16 here,

I have a 2004 Cadillac XLR (image attached) with a custom interior, but the floor mats are showing serious wear, as they're the only part that wan't redone when the interior was. If anyone has some spare floor mats for both the driver and passenger side, please let me know! Beige is preferable, but black will do too, just let me know, we'll work something out.

As always, let's keep them on the road!

XLR.jpgXLR2.jpg

Nice custom car mats by Lloyd receive 10% anything you order here (LED door sill are cool too)if you use this link:

Home page
ee51770ebd23b7daae715515d46fa2f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! The color is officially "Satin Nickle" which is a stock color, but I've had some clear coat work done as well

Thanks for the picture of the floor mats, glad to know they actually fit! Often they say they're custom fitted, but never do quite right (which is the case with my Custom STS-V). I appreciate the help!

They actually have the catch hooks too, they help hold the mat in place, but there not the same as factory and don’t work as well for me, but either way they still help!

13d87ea1995386f1c1ad6643008e1263.jpg

Got it - thank you very much! You have the illuminated door sill too, how difficult were those to get in, and where'd you get them? I just started making chrome & LED engine bay covers, and I think they would be a great addition to my XLR.

WANTED: Driver & Passenger FLOOR MATS

13d87ea1995386f1c1ad6643008e1263.jpg

Door sills wire into the interior lights, not to difficult, but my sills and WindRestrictor are wired to work with doors and stay on at car shows, so mine took some time to customize and install, I added switches on the WindRestrictor box, which I mounted on the center waterfall glove box door to adapt for them to work both ways!
Please Use this link below, I’m affiliated sales for them we also have the Led WindRestrictor’s for convertibles, the look cool and help block wind turbulence in the cabin! I’m leaving tomorrow for our 40th Anniversary on Royal Caribbean Cruise to the Bahamas, if you have any questions you call them and they will go out of there way to help you, we have excellent customer service! Here’s my WindRestrictor
d5a549e0dc3dbf345d36fdb116774497.png
6ae7226d176a7238c01ac44117fba949.png
https://

Last edited:
WANTED: Driver & Passenger FLOOR MATS

Sorry link disappeared, but here it is for WindRestrictor LED Accessories
Ask for Ashli if you call and tell her Dan with GLOWIN4U told you to call, for the 10% off discount TY
Home page

Last edited:
I purchased floor mats from American Floor Mats. I paid $208.00 for the 2004 XLR Cadillac ones in grey.

I have a set of Black OEM Black mats that are in Good condition. Pic available upon request so let me know...
Thanks, Sal

Sal,

Would you mind shooting me some pictures of those black floor mats? Thanks! My email is charles.hicks220@gmail.com if that's better for you.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom