Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Warranty history and vehicle builds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce thanks a lot for the info on my XLR. I don't have a door sticker that shows the build date or one that shows the tire size and pressure. I have no idea where these stickers went. This is the first car or truck that I've had that doesn't have these stickers.

The info you sent to me matches the codes are under the cubbyhole cover plus more info than that.

Thanks a lot.

Mark

Hi, Bruce, the last 8 vin numbers of my xlr are: 65603843. My email address is hugoscheuer@aol.com . Thank you for all your efforts in support of us xlr owners.

Hugo

If any of you would like to have the warranty history and vehicle builds for your XLR and any GM vehicle (2000 and newer), just send me the last 8 of the VIN and email address. I will try and send them to you as soon as I can.

Bruce :wave:

Me too! 2005 XLR Base

If any of you would like to have the warranty history and vehicle builds for your XLR and any GM vehicle (2000 and newer), just send me the last 8 of the VIN and email address. I will try and send them to you as soon as I can.

1G6YV34A355603689

PAKTECH@pacbell.net

Thanks Bruce - wonderful that you can do this. I have the original window sticker, with the dealer installed options, but this would be a nice supplement.

PM Sent with Vin#

Build and History

Would like to get the details on my most recent purchase 2006 XLR-V 65603589 please. Send to Vmarchgoupinc@yahoo.ca skip the V on the email address - put there to avoid automatic spammer. Thanks for doing this.

Last edited:
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks very much for what you have done for so many. I am certainly appreciative of your effort asit relieved mucho stress knowing (vs. speculating) on my XLR's history. :worship:

GRACIAS!

Yes thanks. I now know a little bit more about the build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry