Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Warranty history and vehicle builds

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of you would like to have the warranty history and vehicle builds for your XLR and any GM vehicle (2000 and newer), just send me the last 8 of the VIN and email address. I will try and send them to you as soon as I can.

Bruce :wave:

Bruce,
I would like to obtain the warranty history and vehicle build for my newly acquired 2004 XLR, VIN # 45603158.

Thank you,
Ted

Bruce,
I would like to obtain the warranty history and vehicle build for my newly acquired 2004 XLR, VIN # 45603158.

Thank you,
Ted

Ted, your info has been sent, WELCOME ABOARD & Enjoy your new ride!

Warranty History

If any of you would like to have the warranty history and vehicle builds for your XLR and any GM vehicle (2000 and newer), just send me the last 8 of the VIN and email address. I will try and send them to you as soon as I can.

Thanks for the offer, Bruce. I have a 2009 XLR with the last 8 "95600283". Do you know if copies of the original window sticker and the build sheet are available and how does one go about getting copies? My e-mail address is: Arthur7@optonline.net

Thanks, Art

Thanks for the offer, Bruce. I have a 2009 XLR with the last 8 "95600283". Do you know if copies of the original window sticker and the build sheet are available and how does one go about getting copies? My e-mail address is: Arthur7@optonline.net

Thanks, Art

Arthur, you can contact the National Corvette Museum (right there in Bowling Green) and they can get you both.
I got both of them for my 2005 XLR.

Thank you very much for sending these documents. The vehicle history is particularly interesting. If I had seen this prior to purchasing this car I would not have. I bought this car on July 26th. and it has been in the dealership since August 8th. They can not figure out how to make the head lights work. I was callled Friday afternoon and told the the car was ready. When I got there to pick it up, there were no lights on the front of the car. Very frustrating.

Thank you again for forwarding your information.

aRTHUR7

Bruce -

Can you check this one please? 90159350

Please send to Mike's email - pm me if you don't have it.

Thanks!

WARRANTY HISTORY AND VEHICLE BUILD

VIN: 45601622 E-MAIL NOVOLTS@AOL.COM [THANK YOU JIM]:wave:

I think I sent the last 4 digits to novolts. Sorry I misread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry