Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Well, I finally bought one...

Keeper ...... keep her. :)

I just knew it didn't sound like a first wife's response which would be more like ... "over my dead body ..." :laugh:

I'm a first wife of 20 years and I would never say that. But then again I'm different...I love cars!! All kinds...but Corvettes and Cadillacs are my favorites.

Kathy :)

I'm a first wife of 20 years and I would never say that. But then again I'm different...I love cars!! All kinds...but Corvettes and Cadillacs are my favorites.

Yep, there are some good ones out there. I got Tracy car parts for Christmas and she was happy. Now I'm busy installing...
Bruce & Tracy

Yep, there are some good ones out there. I got Tracy car parts for Christmas and she was happy. Now I'm busy installing...
Bruce & Tracy

Guess it depends on the girl... My 1st wife would curl up her upper lip anytime I looked at a new car or a new anything for that matter. My current love of my life cares nothing about cars, but always tells me to do whatever makes me happy. She's my second, but I'm her first and god willing her last. I guess because she is a ER physician she has bigger things to worry about so she gives me a pretty long leash. :D

OK, my bad................May

I was thinking maybe you had a plan with Hans to team drive to San Antonio, knowing the way the two of you drive when together I gave you a fighting chance to leave in June and arrive in May :laugh:

Bruce & Tracy

In previous years I have received new "shoes" (tires) for my vette for our wedding anniversary and I have also received Roller Rocker Arms for Valentine's Day.

Well - I guess it's been all of that for me too .... but I've also been know to say "over my dead body" a few times too! :reddevil :lol: But I've been told that too!

Time travel hasn't been invented yet..........but that's a good one. Are you sure you weren't part of the Philidelphia experiment? I had my foot stuck in the deck in the Eldridge for weeks until Einstein reversed the theory of cloaking.:bash:
I was thinking maybe you had a plan with Hans to team drive to San Antonio, knowing the way the two of you drive when together I gave you a fighting chance to leave in June and arrive in May :laugh:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom